III: Déjà vu (18+)

Wooyoung's POV

I splash water into my sister's face, she jumps up and tries to splash me back, completely missing. Now I know she did that on purpose, trying to make me feel better. I've always wondered why she was so nice to me before doing something so horrible.

I think it's one of the last good memories I have from my family. Maybe even one of my last good memories in general. A few days after going to the bathhouse, my life crashed.

Sometimes I blame myself that I don't have her anymore. I blame myself for not noticing something no kid of that age should ever have to know. I never noticed her bruises.

The thing with the mafia guy was two days ago and I haven't heard from him ever since. The money he gave me is enough to quit the videos for a while, which is already a big luxury for me, but it gave me more time to overthink, it made me realize how lonely I am.

One memory of 12 years ago keeps haunting my mind. Me and my sister having fun at a jjimjilbang. At some point the thought becomes so overwhelming I decide I should pay a visit to the exact same place.

Maybe it will make me feel better.

As soon as I walk in, a familiar feeling hits me. I used to love it here, washing all my worries away. It feels quite good to be reminded of my time as a kid. I look around to see the light green tiles and tubs of lightly steaming water.

I carefully place my foot into the water, I'm even smiling a bit. I go deeper and sit down on the edge, playing with the water with my right hand. I continue to look around the place, just to see a guy staring at me.

I've never minded people seeing my body, after what happened to it, I haven't seen it as anything valuable, except for the scraps of money I make from my videos.

He seems a bit older than me, but not much, maybe he's 30 or something, and he looks quite handsome. He has a tattoo of a Chinese character on his right shoulder, but I have no clue what it means, and a cute cartoon mouse on his left arm, with the code '0423' next to it.

I think it looks quite funny, a fierce-looking guy with a mouse on his arm. I'm trying to figure out what it means.

Maybe his birthday? April 23? A day something important happened.

He catches me staring at him too, even though I was just figuring out his tattoos. I see him getting up and heading towards me.

'Hi', he says, I like his voice, for some reason.

'Uh, hi'

He starts a meaningless conversation, but he seems interested in me, he keeps eyeing me up and down and, to be honest, he's looking really good too. It might just be my chronic loneliness, but every time he speaks, I just get more attached.

'So, what's your name?'

'I'm Wooyoung, you?'

'Jackson Wang'

'That's not a Korean name, where are you from?'

'I'm from China'

'Why did you move here?'

He thinks for a while, as if he's making something up but then tells me he needed to come here for work. He talks about being an 'entrepreneur' and having to move a lot due to 'business connections.

I just decide to believe him, why would you ever lie about that?

San's POV

He jumps up when he sees me sitting in a dark corner of the room. His eyes are wide, a deer in headlights, quite the opposite of his attitude a few minutes ago. I get up and grab his arm. It feels so good to just touch him, my hand harshly gripping on his soft skin.

He looks disgusted by me, but many people feel about me that way. I don't take it personally anymore.

I run my hand through his pitch black, hair, it's even softer than I imagined it to be. I feel my dick become harder every second I touch him.

'Get on your knees'

He does it without hesitation, such a good boy.

'Now suck it like you do it on the videos'

That's the last thing I have to say before he starts unbuttoning my pants. He doesn't show any emotion at all, while I'm feeling plenty for the both of us. Every touch he places on the bulge in my boxers sends shivers up my spine.

I'm willing to pay any amount at all for his body.

He pulls them down; his eyes widen at the sight of my length. It gives a kick, seeing his surprise. It makes me wonder how many people he's sucked off before.

A lot, probably.

He places his lips at the tip and starts running his tongue in circles around it, just like the dildo on the screen. He slowly goes deeper, bobbing his head up and down but not reaching the base yet.

Just the sight of him on my knees for me, my hard cock in his mouth already drives me crazy, but I want more.

'I know you can take it all'

He looks up annoyed, something rushing through my body when his eyes lock mine and he goes deeper, gagging on the length every time he reaches the base, small tears forming in his eyes, now filled with hate.

I know he's not going to hate me as much when he sees how much I'll pay him for this.

My hips automatically move along to his rhythm, having to grab his hair to hold him in place. I feel myself coming to a high and move my hips faster until I orgasm. I pull out but most of the white liquid ends up on his face and his lips anyways.

Seeing him covered in me cum almost makes me hard again, but I'll just let him off this time.