VIII: Take me home (18+)

Wooyoung's POV

I'm fighting the voice in me that feels disappointed that San 'doesn't need me' anymore. I try to convince myself I'm finally free to start something with Jackson now, and, for a split second, I manage to get San out of my mind.

That was the moment Jackson sent me a text again, asking to come over tonight.

I smile and at the message and respond I'll be there at the same hour. I still don't bother to dress fancier, but the moment Jackson opens the door tells me he didn't either. He's wearing dark jeans and a white shirt, two buttons loose and his hair is down, though I notice he's put quite some time into styling it.

He tells me he's cooked dinner again, less fancy but it tastes good. It's so much less awkward to be with him, talking and laughing about everything we can think of and I'm actually enjoying our time together.

He looks handsome, especially dressed more casually, but still making an effort on his appearance. The warm light in his apartment compliments his face and the two open buttons definitely help too.

It's still very clear he likes me, the way he's constantly looking at me, smiling lightly at every word I say.

Choi San still crosses my mind occasionally, but focusing on the conversation with Jackson helps me to keep him out of my thoughts most of the time. After dinner, we decide to watch a movie together, sitting next to each other on the couch but coming a bit closer every time.

I put my head on his shoulder and feel his hand softly running through my hair. I look up at him and notice he's already looking at me, our eyes meeting with our faces only a few inches away from each other, but he doesn't pull away, he comes even closer instead.

Our lips touch briefly, before starting a slow but passionate kiss, his tongue entering my mouth the second he sees the opportunity, his hand cupping my cheek. I move out of my awkward position, Jackson leaning back, pulling me to practically lay on top of him.

The kiss turns more heated when he starts touching my body and I start touching his, opening a third button on his shirt. Jackson's hands pull my dark sweatshirt off of me too, throwing it onto the floor and moving his hands underneath my shirt

While his hands are exploring my body I'm undoing the rest of his buttons, revealing his whole upper body when I'm done. I touch it softly and his muscles tense underneath my hand. I run my hand over the tattoo on his shoulder, still not knowing what it means.

He seems uncomfortable with me touching it, flinching at my hand and I pull away. Jackson takes off my shirt and licks his lips at the sight. His hands travel towards my pants, waiting for consent.

I nod and he opens the button in response, taking off the jeans I'm wearing. I'm left in my boxers when he tells me 'I'll take you to the bedroom'.

I nod again, he lifts me up, almost effortlessly, my legs wrapping around his waist. He carries me to his bedroom and softly puts me down on his bed, the beige duvet perfectly draped onto the mattress.

He tells me to turn around and I move to lay on my stomach, feeling his hand carefully pulling down my boxers. I feel his hand caressing my ass, before he pulls away for a second, opening a bottle of lube.

I whimper when I feel a lubed finger slide into my hole. He's so gentle, which is completely new to me, even a bit unsettling. He starts slowly moving, softly hitting just the right spots.

Jackson bends down and kisses my neck while I'm moaning into the blanket, already feeling the need to cum. I let go and I climax, digging my nails into the duvet.

'Is it okay if we fuck?', he asks with a sweet voice and I turn around, noticing the obvious hard in his pants.

'It is'

He takes off his pants, his length even more conspicuous in his boxers and I lay down on my back. He walks up to his nightstand and takes out a condom, ripping the package open and putting it on himself, while I'm waiting for him.

He moves closer, laying on top of me and starting to kiss me again, rubbing his hard a few times before aligning it with my hole.

I gasp when he pushes in, being bigger than I thought, going deeper and deeper until he he's in fully, slowly thrusting in and out, groaning with every pump.

Jackson's slow and gentle motions feel good, and I'm enjoying it when he kisses me through the feeling, but it doesn't compare to San. My mind wanders off to him, somehow kind of missing the way he roughly pounded into me.

Jackson's groans speed up as he's reaching his climax but waiting for me to come too, cumming into the condom when I reach my high too, moaning and pressing my head into the silk pillowcase. He rolls over and lays down next to me, holding my hand until we both fall asleep.

San's POV

I haven't been the same since Wooyoung appeared here. I've been feeling guilty for everything I've done to him and overthinking what he said about having someone else. I want to just run to him and apologise, tell him how beautiful he is but I'm still scared of Jongho.

It's pathetic, I'm pathetic, being scared of my own little brother. What if I kill him? Like I've killed so many people before, and I didn't even cry at my parents' funeral.

But I know he was the one who was always by my side when I was little and I was scared of my parents, and he's the good guy, as innocent as can be, the one who stopped playing my parents' game.

The only option left is giving him his right.

The Choi San, the man who always gets what he wants and doesn't even bat an eye killing someone for it giving someone his right.

But hurting my pride is at least better than losing Wooyoung, I guess.

The overthinking doesn't stop at just that decision, I can't deny that I hurt him, and he's never going to forgive me for it, using him like a doll and throwing him away like one, and then wanting him back once he already has someone else.

But who does he have?

It's clear that the only way to find out is to see him again. I don't want to just kidnap him again, so I'm going to have to find something else.

I'm going to take him to the party.