V: Good boy gone bad (18+)

I was just wondering whether I'll ever see the mafia guy again or it was just a one-time thing when I hear a knock on my door again.

Oh, they're kidnapping me again.

I open the door and see the same two men standing in the hallway, this time they're a bit more friendly.

'Come with us'

Not what you call 'heartwarming', but at least there's no bag over my head today.

Once we're out of the building, I get pushed the back of a black car with tinted windows. I feel inside my pocket for my phone and realize it's not there, until I see scar guy taking it out of his.

'Hey, can I get my phone back?'

'Later', and it's dead quiet again.

The drive only takes a few minutes, I'm staring at the grey buildings we're passing, and I wonder why they even picked me up. One of them opens the car door for me and I get pushed into the building quite harshly.

We walk through the hallway towards the same room as last time, and I go sit down onto the bed to wait for Choi San to come in.

It doesn't take too long though, and the door opens, the handsome man dressed in a fancy Italian suit walks in.

'Strip'

I have no choice but to do what he says.

I'll just get it over with.

Just by taking off my shirt I see his dick getting hard in his pants.

Damn, dudes horny.

I get up and undo the button of my pants before pulling them down, leaving me in just my boxers.

'Get on the bed. On your knees'

I obey him, kind of disgusted at the feeling of his hand on my ass. He pulls away for a second before landing back with a slap. I grip the mattress in pain, but for some reason, I don't hate the feeling, maybe I even like it.

I just haven't been touched in so long anything is good enough, I tell myself.

His hand slowly runs over my back and goes into my boxers, his finger running in circles over my asshole and carefully pushes in. I try to relax my body, but I tense up, making his touch uncomfortable.

It takes me a while to get used to it, but it doesn't feel too bad anymore, I'm even starting to enjoy it a bit when he pumps his finger in and out faster and faster. A second finger enters, and I'm being stretched a little bit, but not too much yet.

Once again, his pace speeds up and I feel a third finger, really stretching me out this time. A soft moan escapes my mouth when he starts pumping in with three fingers. I hear a groan behind me in reaction.

I'm stretched enough for him to fuck me now, but he keeps going, as if he wants me to cum first. He speeds up even more and my moans become more frequent. I actually feel like he might get me to my high this way.

At that moment, he starts hitting my prostate and my grip onto the mattress strengthens. I feel his other hand tug on my hair, pulling my head backwards while I feel my climax coming.

A few more pumps and it's become impossible for me to control my moans, my hole clenching around his fingers while I cum. He releases my hair, and I fall onto the mattress lifelessly.

'Such a good boy', he groans.

He takes off his own pants too.

'On your back this time, I want to see your face'

I go lay on my back, still numb and tired from cumming a few seconds ago but San doesn't seem to care and rubs his hard a few more times before aligning it with my hole. He pushes it in just an inch, and I whimper at the feeling.

I put my legs on his shoulders and grab the sheets underneath me when he slowly pushes in further. The difference between a dildo and a dick is bigger than I imagined, and I notice when he pushes in fully.

His hands grab my hips, and he looks into my eyes, groaning with every pump. I practically forget I'm doing this for money and actually enjoy the sight of San towering above me like a building and the feeling of his dick inside me.

My moans grow louder again, and I press the back of my head into the mattress as he thrusts in harder. I feel his nails dig into my skin as his pleasure grows as well as mine.

'Look at me', he manages to bring out in between breaths.

My eyes go back to his, but I struggle to keep them there, the urge to throw my head back grows as I feel a second high coming.

'I-I'm comi- aah', I whine.

'Me too', he groans back.

My hole getting filled with his cum drives me to completely lose it, cumming a second time, filling the room with moans.

Almost right after, San just puts his pants back on and walks away.

'Get dressed again, I'll be back with your money'

I put my clothes back on as fast as I possibly can and indeed, he comes in, handing me another envelope with cash and my phone, which they had apparently turned off, and walks out again.

I know my way out by now and don't risk walking anywhere I'm not supposed to, since there are cameras everywhere.