XI: It's You (18+)

Wooyoung's POV

I enjoy his hand on the back of my neck while we're kissing, pulling me closer while my hand grabs his other.

Butterflies. I have feelings for him too.

He pulls away, but I keep holding onto his hand. 'Why?', I ask him, 'Why are you so different now?'

'I realized that I care about you too much to use you'

I kiss him again, more passionately this time, my hands roaming around his body. I wonder how everything went so fast, and I now notice why I couldn't get him off my mind the past few weeks. I actually liked the way he used me.

I didn't want Jackson's soft and gentle hands because I was too attached to San's. I pull my hand away and he does exactly as I hoped he would, he firmly grips my wrist and holds it tightly, kissing me harder.

'What if I want you to use me?'

He pulls away and looks at me confusedly for a second, and I start regretting what I said.

'If you want me to, I will, but only if you want it.'

His lips touch mine again, his hands uncontrollably roaming my body, just the way I missed his touch. He takes off my suit vest and starts to open the buttons of my shirt one by one.

I do the same to him, exposing his toned body. My hungry hands touch his skin, desperate to feel all of him, but it's not enough.

I want to taste all of him.

I kiss his neck, leaving a small, red mark, tasting his skin down to his collarbone and down to his chest. His hands touch my waist while I'm leaving wet kisses down his abs.

Before I even reach his belt, his grip around my waist tightens and he lifts me up almost effortlessly, carrying me to his bedroom, dropping me onto the soft mattress.

'I'm going to eat you out.'

My eyes widen, but before I know it, I feel his tongue running down my body. He takes off my pants and turns me around, his finger tingling on its way down my spine, pushing down my underwear. His lips are leaving wet hisses down my ass, his hands cup my ass cheeks when his tongue slowly teases my hole.

The feeling is completely new to me, but I'm sure it's not going to be the last time I feel it, already whimpering at his soft licks. I moan when his tongue first enters my hole, his lips still moving around the edge.

My moans and whimpers grow louder when he starts moving his tongue inside me, taking his time to feel all of me, while his hands release my ass and start roaming my body again.

'Ah, S-San, ah- '

He groans in approval when I moan his name, the vibrations causing an extra sensation in my body.

'San, I'm already- '

His motion speeds up one last time and I bite down on the sheets when I come, San's hands still touching me everywhere.

He lays down next to me, stroking my hair while I take a few seconds to recover from my high.

'I want you to ride me, Wooyoung.'

I sit up and look at his body, his open shirt revealing his sweaty chest, a few hickeys on his neck and a hard-on clearly visible through his pants.

'I would love to'

I get back up, a bit clumsily, then run my hand over the bulge in his pants. I can already see the pleasure in San's face from such a small touch, opening his belt and pulling down his boxers. I lick my lips at the sight of his hard dick jumping up to his abs.

I stroke it up and down with my hand a few times before getting on top of him and carefully push the tip into my hole. His hands grab my waist and help me down on his dick, my head already tilting backwards the first time he's inside me.

'Fuck, I missed your dick', I whine when I'm taking him fully, slowly starting to move my hips but soon speeding up my pace.

I love seeing San's pleasured expressions and hearing his groans while I'm riding him, my moans growing louder too.

'Ah, fuck, S-San'

'That's right, baby, moan my name for me'

'San, ah, San'

'Fuck, Wooyoung'

He's thrusting up his hips too, making the feeling even more intense. One of his hands releases my waist and starts softly stroking my dick.

I grab the sheets next to me in an attempt to make me last longer, but I reach my high and fall forward, San still thrusting into me before filling me up with his cum and my legs are weak from overstimulation.

He carefully lifts me off his dick and tucks me in, and I notice him still staring at me until I fall asleep.