7

3RD PERSON 

3RD PERSON 

[Warning, Sexual and mature content ahead]

The air was thick with heat, and the scent of sweat permeated the room.

Lavida straddled Authors legs as her bare front rubbed against his jeans Causing a sensational feeling to overwhelm her body.

It has been two weeks since she was evicted and began her stay at the author's residence, and she has been enjoying every moment of it—except for his mother's presence.

Leaning forward, she intertwined their lips, and everything around them faded away—her worries, thoughts, everything vanished.

Parting his lips with her tongue, the explored his mouth mixing their saliva together, as Authors hands roamed her body.

He himself awaited another hook up session, He loved getting his filthy desires taken care off. Feeling her soft curves and firm breasts he slowly reached behind her and unclasped her bra, freeing her nipples.

Lavida's moans fill the room as Author played and pinched her nipples, cause an erotic feeling to erode inside her body, her pussy gradually leaked juices as she sped up her movements on his lap.

Detaching their lips, she stood up pushing Author back unto the king size bed before removing both his boxers and pants at the same time.

 "Impatient for this dick huh." He whispered seductively watching as Lavida hurriedly undress him. 

It significantly boosted his ego to know that he wielded power over her and could get her to do anything he wanted, just because of the way he seduces and pleasures her.

Her heart began to race; it had been quite a while she had sexual intercourse with him, and every single time they did it, it felt like the first time over and over again.

After he was completely naked, Lavida slowly made her way back on top of Author, guiding his shaft and letting it fill up her pussy.

Oh, how she loved the feeling.

starting to ride him slowly, her moans getting louder with each thrust. Author then reached up and grabbed Lavida's breasts, squeezing them roughly.

Leaning back and her hands on Author's knees for support he started thrusting upwards, his cock hitting Lavida's g-spot. Her moans turned into screams of pleasure as she came hard, her pussy clenching around Author's cock.

Since she was already pleasuring herself before he fucked her, she knew she wouldn't have lasted long.

Before they could continue, Author's phone blared throughout the room, causing a groan to escape from Lavida's lips.

"Way to ruin the moment." She murmured in discontent, pulling the thick sheet that lay strewn across the bed over her body.

"I have some business to deal with." Author responded sternly, then placed a kiss on her lips before stepping into the shower.