♢ 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ♢

!! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭!!•

𝐋𝐈𝐕 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐅
Maxton Hall, feeling the eyes of the other students on her. She wore her dark sunglasses on her nose, her features masked with total coolness as she heard the whispers behind her back.
She spend the last days at home due to the whole mess around the funeral and becoming the new face of the company. Now she finally showed up to school again trying to not let any emotion cross her features.

Point one of handling this situation: Do not show any weakness.

People knew Liv as a really lively and determined person with high standards in people. You'll see her party and going clubbing with her friends in the night and in the daylight you'll see her being the lead of the cheerleaders and top student in most of her classes.

Liv walked into the building of her private school, heading to her first class of the day.
She walked into her psychology class, searching for a certain Ruby Bell that she was supposed to talk to. She saw the girl sitting at the front, talking to her friend whose name, Liv was sure, was Lin Wang. She took a small breath and took down her glasses. She walked towards the brunette girl, that now looked at her confused.

"Ruby Bell right? You're chairing the event committee?" She asked and Ruby nodded. Liv continued, ignoring both of their stares at her.

"I'm supposed to design the information about the cheerleading team. It's hardly known to the parents, which is why most of the money goes to the lacrosse team. You organize that party for the parents right?" She asked further.

"Y-yeah together with my team of course!" she pointed to Lin with her head.

"Good. Lexington asked me in order for allowing me to give a small speech at the party, to join the committee and help with the organization." Liv ended and looked at the two girls waiting.