♢ 𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 ♢

JAMES WALKED THROUGH THEnarrow corridor of the changing room and joined in with his teammates

narrow corridor of the changing room and joined in with his teammates.

"Did you do it?" he asked his friend and the guy nodded.

„Yeah. They're fucked as soon as they get off the field." he whispered back and James nodded.

„Good."
He then turned to his team.

"Everyone! Remember be careful in the line and with running them over! I don't want anyone getting send off the field." James said and looked precisely at his friend Alister, who looked annoyed.
He then put on his uniform and got shoved aside by his coach.

"Boys. Everyone gather round, hurry up." He yelled as they surrounded him.

"For next year most of you will end up being Oxford Cambridge opponents. This is your last chance to make history in Maxton Hall."
The team cheered.

"Beaufort my winner here for the past two years made sure that we have a reputation to lose!" James kept his face straight, being focused on the game that layed before him while his team and his coach cheered on him.

"So go out there and kick some East View ass!" The coach shouted and the whole team roared

"MAXTON-!.."

"..HALL!"

"MAXTON-..!"

"..HALL!"

Livia put on her uniform and wore the number '17'. Her number was changed to this year. For whatever reason, the numbers were reassigned, so unfortunately she now had the same number as James Beaufort.

What a dream!

She got her pom poms and then stood in front of the row of her time. She felt her heart race and her body fill with adrenaline.

"And now. May I introduce our school cheerleading team 'Dynamos'!"

The stands are full and the atmosphere is electrifying. Liv led her group out with a beaming smile and perfect synchronization. Hands on hips, they ran onto the pitch and got into position as 'Hair' by Little Mix played.
They began to move, hands with pom-poms in the air. The hot sun blazed on Liv's shoulders as she performed the moves, swaying her hips with a proud smile. Two girls stand on each other's shoulders before being thrown into the air and landing back in their arms after a spin. The audience cheered and applauded as they put on a good show.