♢𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝘀 ♢

LIVIA WALKED THROUGH THE HALLS of Maxton Hall, stressed out

of Maxton Hall, stressed out.
In a few days, she would have to present her concept at the reception. She would have to talk to so many people and get them to find out about her business. At the same time, she could no longer play her favorite sport because she was suspended from the cheerleading team. She missed her girls and practicing with them. She needed her sport to calm her nerves, and now that she no longer had that until she would help with the school gala, she felt like she was going to have a nervous breakdown at any moment.

"Livia!" Someone suddenly jumped up beside her, causing her to flinch violently.

"Gosh, are you insane?" She grumbled when she saw that it was Lin who had jumped up from her seat by the window.

"Sorry!" The girl said, mimicking her regret. Then Liv saw that Ruby was standing next to her.

"We need your help with something." Said the brunette girl shyly. Liv raised her eyebrows, indicating for her to continue.

"We need a dress for our poster, for the gala." said Lin nervously.

"I thought your sister made a dress?" Liv asked towards Ruby, who was now looking at her shoes.

"I burned a hole in it." She then whispered and Liv could have slapped her palm to her face.

She was surrounded by morons.

"Your Ashwand brand must have some Victorian-era pieces, maybe you can let us see if we can find anything!" said Lin hopefully, but Liv shook her head.

"No, Ashwand isn't that old. It has its roots in France, and even then, after the war and all that, all the old pieces were destroyed or thrown away." She said, seeing the girls' hopes flare.

"Damn it!" Lin cursed.

"But what about James? Isn't Beaufort one of the oldest brands in England? They should have something." suggested Liv.

"Yeah, but we've already asked James and he won't do it." said Ruby angrily, shaking her head in disappointment.

At that moment, an idea seemed to pop into Lin's head because she formed her mouth into an 'o', made a duck face and looked at Ruby as if the girl was reading her mind. Then she turned back to Liv.