Suspicions

As days go by, Jooyeon finds himself growing weary of the constant arguments with his boyfriend, ultimately leading to an unexpected breakup. In the midst of this turmoil, thoughts of Seungmin begin to occupy his mind more frequently, sparking a newfound interest and curiosity in their connection. It has been a full month since Jooyeon and Seungmin began experiencing vivid dreams of their past lives. As each dream unfolds, Jooyeon starts to recognize the familiar face that haunts his subconscious—to his horror, it is none other than General Oh. The reason behind the general's presence in his dreams remains a mystery to Jooyeon, leaving him puzzled and unsettled.

Jooyeon tweeted, "I can't believe we broke up over a small thing. But then again, what's new?"

Jiseok messaged his group chat alongside Jooyeon and Qian. "You and Minjae broke up again."

Qian replied. "You've been in an on-and-off thing for the nth time now."

Jooyeon replied. "Exactly, but the other thing is that Seungmin's been on my mind lately."

Qian replied. "Which Seungmin? The general or the great grandson?"

Jooyeon replied. "Uh, honestly, both."

Jiseok replied. "How in the world do you like a historical figure?!"

Jooyeon replied. "Oh, come on, the general is so attractive, and the great-grandson as well. Besides, it's not weird to like a historical figure."

Qian replied. "You've been simping about them since last month, or does this have something to do with your dreams?"

Jooyeon replied. "I honestly don't know, but the general kept on appearing in my dreams. This is a random and weird question, but what if he's reincarnated and became his great grandson instead?" This thought-provoking idea added an intriguing layer to the mysterious connection between Jooyeon and the general, sparking curiosity and speculation about the nature of their relationship across lifetimes.

Qian replied. "You actually believe in those?" Qian responded with skepticism, questioning the validity of such beliefs.

Jooyeon replied. "Somehow?"

Jiseok replied. "This conversation is so weird but cool at the same time."

Jooyeon tweeted, "What if you really are the reincarnation of the general?" This idea of reincarnation and the possibility of carrying on the essence of a historical figure sparked his curiosity and imagination.

Jooyeon approached Jungsu with a curious expression on his face, eager to learn more about Oh Seungmin. He cornered the doctor, surprising him with his sudden interest in the topic. "Jungsu, I would love to hear more about Oh Seungmin," he said, prompting him to share his knowledge and insights on the subject.

"He's really nice and someone you can rely on. He also acts like a child, but most of the time he's a literal tired aunt." Jungsu describes him while their laughter filled the room as they shared this endearing characterization of him.

"Why are you suddenly interested in him if you have a boyfriend already? Don't tell me you like Seungmin." Jungsu continued while teasing the younger boy, which made Jooyeon blush at the question.

"As per usual, we called it quits for the nth time." Jooyeon couldn't help but feel drawn to his mysterious and intriguing aura, although not in a romantic sense.

Defensively, he responded to Jungsu's teasing remarks as he playfully continued to poke fun at the situation. "You're really bad at lying. Your face and ears are so red. Do you want me to set you up on a date?" Jungsu said.

"Kim Jungsu, don't you dare do that!" Jooyeon whined while Jungsu was already walking away from him.

Jooyeon tweeted, "Sometimes I want to shut Kim Jungsu's loudmouth of his."

Jungsu replied to Jooyeon's tweet. "Just say you want me to book you guys a date and go."