Do you hate me now?

Gunil reached out to Seungmin out of genuine concern for his well-being, as he had heard from Jungsu that Seungmin was feeling lost and unsure about the situation at hand. Seungmin responded, expressing his current state of confusion. In addition to that, he recounted a dream he had where Jiseok visited his home and proposed marriage to him.

Gunil responded with a simple "Oh," indicating his surprise or lack of understanding.

Seungmin replied. "Do you think Jooyeon knew that I got married?"

Gunil replied. "Didn't we tell him the last time about it?"

Seungmin replied. "I mean, in the past, did he know about me getting married?"

Gunil responded, acknowledging the swift spread of news and the possibility that the person in question may have already heard about it. However, he emphasized that it would be impossible to know for sure. Gunil suggested that the individual be approached and questioned about whether they had experienced any dreams related to the situation.

Upon reading the message, Seungmin's heart sank, and a heavy sigh escaped his lips as he contemplated his response. "I lack the courage to confront him with such a question. What if he despises me for it?" he mused, his mind plagued with uncertainty and fear of potential consequences.

Gunil responded, "Why would he hate you?" questioning why the person would have any reason to dislike the individual in question.

Seungmin replied. "Because I broke up with him, then getting married to another person isn't that heartbreaking to hear?"

Gunil replied. "It is heartbreaking, but do you think he'll even mind that now, knowing that he's practically in love with someone else?"

Seungmin replied. "I'm just making sure that he won't hate me for it."

Gunil replied. "I don't think he will, so don't worry about it."

The following day at the hospital, Jooyeon and Jiseok seemed to be preoccupied and not fully focused on their work tasks. Their minds appeared to be elsewhere, causing them to be less engaged in their job responsibilities. Qian brought attention to the fact that both of them seemed unusually distracted that day. They both spoke at the same time, sharing that they had both had dreams the night before.

"Woah. What happened to your dreams then?" Qian asked curiously.

Jiseok revealed to his friends that he had proposed to Seungmin after being disowned by his family, and Seungmin took all the responsibility. Jooyeon, on the other hand, remained quiet throughout the conversation, but the mention of Jiseok's dream seemed to trigger a strong emotional reaction. Without a word, Jooyeon abruptly left the room, leaving his friends bewildered by his sudden departure. They decided to give him some space to process whatever was troubling him.

Qian tweeted, "He literally walked out???"

Jooyeon tweeted, "Why am I even bitter in the first place?"

Jungsu urgently contacted Jooyeon to let him know about a pressing situation that required immediate attention and advised that they postpone their conversation for a later time. In response, Jooyeon hurried to the operating room to address the emergency.