Enemy

JOOYEON POV

Throughout the day, I found myself repeatedly reading the two letters he had given me. I couldn't help but question if it was even justified for me to feel this way, considering that I already had feelings for someone else. It seemed as though my subconscious was holding onto these memories, causing me to feel conflicted. Upon analyzing the contents of the letters, it was evident that this person's intentions were sincere. However, the harsh reality of fate seemed to be standing in the way of any potential relationship. Despite only recently meeting him, I couldn't deny the special connection I felt with him. It was as if we had known each other for a lifetime, and his presence brought a sense of warmth and familiarity.

Although my heart is already taken, you have been constantly on my mind recently.

I found myself consumed by possessiveness, to the point where I couldn't bear the thought of you being in close proximity to him.

You are truly unique, but your actions and words are causing me to feel uncertain and perplexed about every aspect of our relationship.

Qian sent a message to Jooyeon. "You seem troubled again, wassup?"

Jooyeon responded, a thoughtful look crossing his face. "There's been someone who I can't seem to stop thinking about recently."

Qian replied. "You just patched things up with Minjae, and now you're thinking about another person. I noticed that you somehow distanced yourself from us, especially Jiseok."

Jooyeon replied. "It's not my intention to do that, sorry; it's just that what if he chooses Jiseok?"

Qian responded with confusion, "Why would you even mind if he chose Jiseok? You're still in a relationship, remember?" and wondered what made Oh Seungmin so significant.

Jooyeon responded by saying that the person in question is extremely kind and enjoyable to spend time with.

Qian replied, "May I meet him so that I can get to know him better?"

Jooyeon suggested that they should consider heading to the museum for their next activity. Qian responded by asking for more information on when the event would take place. At this moment, Jooyeon responded by stating that they were currently free of any responsibilities or tasks due to the lack of work scheduled for the day.

Qian and Jooyeon went to the museum to introduce Seungmin and Qian. They arrived and went inside the museum, and for the first time in weeks, Jooyeon met with Seungmin again.

"Hey Seungmin. I haven't seen you in a long time, and I just wanted to introduce you to my other friend, Qian," Jooyeon said as he introduced Qian to Seungmin. They were both shocked to see each other, which caused Sungmin's insides to tremble when he saw Qian. He was skeptical about seeing him again and knew there was something fishy about him, but he acts calm and shakes Qian's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, Qian," Seungmin said, looking directly into Qian's eyes.

"Pleasure is mine to finally meet you, Seungmin." Qian smirked at him, which made Seungmin shudder.

"Seungmin, guess what?" Gunil began to speak, but his words were cut off as he suddenly froze in shock upon seeing the figure standing before him. Despite feeling uneasy, Seungmin and Gunil concealed their discomfort and put on a facade of being okay with the situation.

Jooyeon tweeted, "How come there's a sudden intense atmosphere here?"

Gunil urgently sent multiple messages to Seungmin, expressing his shock and fear at the presence of the soldier whom Seungmin had reprimanded earlier. He informed Seungmin that the soldier was now friends with Jooyeon.
Seungmin responded by saying that he found his aura suspicious and questionable up to this point. Gunil responded by stating that they never had any trust in him to begin with. Seungmin responded by suggesting that they should proceed with their observation of him. Gunil responded, stating that he was in agreement with the previous statement.

Qian tweeted, "Gotcha."