Theories

Jungsu messaged Jooyeon. "So how's the date going, Jooyeon?"

Jooyeon replied. "So, I opened up to him about my dreams, and the more we talk about the general and my great-grandpa, the more I'm starting to believe that I'm talking to the general himself."

Jungsu replied. "So, what if he's really the general?

Jooyeon replied. "Uh, I don't know what to feel. I mean, I've been attached to the man in the painting, but he just gave off those vibes."

Jungsu replied. "If you think that way, then do you think of yourself as Lee Jooyeon?"

Jooyeon replied. "Dream wise, I can see myself with the general rather than my great-grandpa himself in my dreams, but reality wise, I can't be as good as my great-grandpa."

Jungsu replied. "But what if you also reincarnate? I mean, your dreams and Seungmin's dreams are connected."

Jooyeon replied. "That's weird? But maybe you have a point? Does it mean we were past lovers?" He pondered the possibility that their unexpected connection could potentially indicate a past romantic relationship. He acknowledged the strangeness of the situation but also entertained the idea that there may be some truth to it.

Jungsu responded by saying, "Perhaps the answer to that question is something that you will have to discover for yourself." Jungsu took to Twitter to express his dilemma, questioning whether he should step in and assist someone in realizing something or if they would come to the realization on their own.

Receiving messages from Jungsu only served to deepen Jooyeon's confusion regarding the notion that he could potentially be a reincarnation of his great grandfather. The cryptic nature of the messages left Jooyeon feeling even more perplexed and uncertain about the true meaning behind Jungsu's words.

Seungmin then reached out to Gunil, expressing disbelief at how close he came to revealing his true identity to the person in question.

Gunil quickly responded. "What do you mean by exposing yourself?"

Seungmin replied. "I slipped by saying I'm apologizing to him for breaking up with him and marrying someone else."

Gunil replied. "You should tell him that you're the general."

Seungmin responded, expressing doubt that the person in question would trust or believe his words if he were to tell them the truth.

Gunil responded by saying that it would be best for the person to discover the information on their own.

Seungmin responded with a confused expression, saying "Eh?" in a questioning tone. Gunil advised Seungmin to embrace the unfolding events and let things take their course.

Then Gunil tweeted, "Damn, this is harder than I thought."