3 Weeks Later

Jihyun was in the middle of tending to her beloved plants, carefully watering and nurturing them, when suddenly she felt a pair of hands grab her from behind. Startled, she turned around to find someone standing there, bombarding her with questions.

"Where is General Oh?" The person demanded to know the whereabouts of General Oh in a menacing tone, causing Jihyun to tremble with fear.

"He died a long time ago; who are you?" Jihyun replied.

"Don't act stupid, Jihyun. You know what I mean, right? So show him to me! "The person continued to threaten the old woman while the person was holding a knife.

Jihyun said firmly, "I told you he's dead."

"If you continue to behave this way, something will happen to you. For now, I will allow you to spare this time, but the next time we meet, I will not hesitate to take your life," the unknown person said and then left the house.

Jihyun stood frozen in fear, her mind consumed with worry for the safety and welfare of her loved ones. She felt a deep sense of unease and uncertainty, her heart heavy with the weight of potential danger looming over those she held dearest.

I understand the intentions of that individual, but I will not allow them to separate me from him. Ever since he was young, I have known that he is the reincarnation of the general, and I made a vow to myself to watch over him. I am also aware that his friends have been reincarnated and that he is struggling to choose between Jooyeon and Jiseok once again. However, my priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of all three of them. These thoughts raced through Jihyun's mind as she contemplated her next steps.

After an hour had gone by, the three of them made their way back home and warmly welcomed their grandmother.

"Hello, grandma! You look so pale right now; are you okay? "Hanni asked worriedly and began to check on her grandmother to see if she had any injuries, but noticed scratches on her neck. "Grandma, what happened to you? You have scratches on your neck. Seungmin oppa and Minhyuk come here, and grandma has scratches."

"Grandma, you should be careful next time," Seungmin said worriedly.

Jihyun reassured everyone to relax and stated that she was perfectly fine, explaining that she had experienced those symptoms earlier while working in the garden. Minhyuk extended his hand, offering assistance, saying, "If only you had informed us earlier, we could have provided support." Jihyun simply laughed in response. Jihyun reassured them that everything was fine and added that gardening was actually enjoyable. However, despite her positive attitude, the trio couldn't shake their concerns.

Minhyuk tweeted, "Why do I feel like something is not right in here?"

Hanni tweeted, "I don't know, but my gut feeling says "danger"."

Seungmin tweeted, "Something is fishy and unusual about this."