Memories Unlocked: Casa Oh-Kwak

cw// implied mpreg if you're uncomfortable just skip some part of this chapter

Jiseok messaged Seungmin. "Hey, Seungmin."

Seungmin replied. "Hello, Jiseok. What's up?"

Jiseok replied. "Are you busy today?"

Seungmin responded that he was simply relaxing and preparing lunch at the moment. Jiseok inquired if he could also accompany the person to that location.

Seungmin replied. "Of course you can go here."

As Jiseok stepped out of the cab, he took a moment to look around and noticed an old, historic house in the vicinity. Intrigued, he decided to walk towards it, and as he approached, he spotted Seungmin standing by their gate, waiting for his arrival. Jiseok expressed a sense of familiarity towards the house, noting that it looked somewhat familiar to him yet also feeling a sense of uncertainty as to whether he had actually been there before.

Seungmin warmly welcomed his guest into his home, encouraging them to make themselves comfortable in the familiar surroundings. Together, they walked through the door and into the cozy house. As they made their way to the kitchen, Seungmin mentioned to his grandmother that they had a visitor that day.

"Hi Grandma Jihyun." Jiseok smiled and hugged the old lady.

"Hello, Dr. Jiseok. How are you?" Jihyun hugged Jiseok back and smiled at him.

"I'm fine as well, dear," Jihyun replied while boiling the potatoes. Later on, their lunch was served, and all of them started conversing.

Jiseok, curious and intrigued by the familiar yet unfamiliar atmosphere of the house, asked Grandma Jihyun to share more details about its history. He wanted to delve deeper into the story behind the walls that seemed to hold secrets and memories from the past. As he gazed around the room, his interest was piqued, and he longed to uncover the mysteries that lay within the walls of the house.

"Well, this is where I grew up. The house has undergone some renovations at the request of my daughter, but somehow it still remains the same as before. This is actually what we call Casa Oh-Kwak," said Jihyun, who was excited to share her childhood story.

"Can you tell us more about Great Grandpa Jiseok to me?" Seungmin said as he was suddenly interested in the conversation. As the conversation continued, Seungmin listened intently, eager to uncover more details and anecdotes about the intriguing figure from their past.

"Papa Jiseok, a farmer by trade, had a strong desire to further his education at a university. Despite his family's financial constraints and their disapproval, he remained resolute and determined to pursue his dreams. His parents expected him to stay on the farm and take care of the household and his siblings, but Papa Jiseok was rebellious and chose to secretly attend school in pursuit of his dream of becoming a teacher. However, despite his efforts, he ultimately fell short of achieving his goal." As Jihyun recounted this tale to a captivated audience of young adults, they listened intently to the story of Jiseok's struggle and determination.