[27;; Ma Chérie,]

Vincent is in his bedroom with his notebook and scribbling down words. Sloppy doodles in the corners and some drawings of cats.

Looking uo and around his window, letting in some sun and leaking into the room. Glowing from the window and seeping onto the floor. He puts the notebook down and covers the window with the curtains. He flops back into his bed and stares up at the ceiling.

Vincent turns onto his side, so he stares at his bedside table and wall.

He gets drowsy and eventually stands up and slips on his floor. And then walks into the kitchen. Vincent grabs his coat and starts to go outside for a walk. The sun hits him and a few other people. The sun peers through the buildings, dipping into the street and city.

It's just like a drink spilling and soaking a table.

Vincent walks along the street and watches as a few kids run by, followed by a few adults.

Someone and their dog walk by. The dog has a small tennis ball in its mouth as it waddled by. The street is lined with streetlights and shops. Cars lined upon the street and a few cars running by. Everyone was either out for a daily evening walk or heading home.

He looks up, and someone stops in front of him with their bike.
"Vince." Rody says, and Vincent waves. The two walk side by side and chat. Vincent listens as Rody talks about work and his morning. And then his evening.

Every day was like a loop. Wake up, and get ready, then work.

Rody tightens the ribbon over his ripped out ear, and Vincent glances at it. He rubs the side of his head, and they both continue walking off. Rody holds his bike next to him and keeps talking. Vincent comments on a few things, and he watches Rody talk. Vincent smiles slightly at Rody, and Rody laughs about something from work.

Vincent's expression softens as Rody continues to talk. The two keep talking and walking through the street as the sun sleeps down further past the buildings.

.-.. --- ...- . / -- . --..-- / .-.. --- ...- . / -- . --..-- / -- --- .-. . / -- --- .-. . -.-.-- / ... --- / -- ..- -.-. .... / .. - ... / -- .- -.. -.. . -. .. -. --.

.. .-.. .-.. / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. .-.-.-

.. -- / ... --- / ... --- .-. .-. -.-- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.. --- ...- . / -- . -.-.-- / .-.. --- ...- . / -- . -.-.-- / ... --- / -- ..- -.-. .... / .. - / .... ..- .-. - ... --..-- / ... --- / -- ..- -.-. .... / .. -. / .--. .- .. -.

Happy pride month
no, it's not my month. Stop saying I'm gay im not gay you know who you are, stop spamming me, kn Discord, that im gay

 Stop saying I'm gay im not gay you know who you are, stop spamming me, kn Discord, that im gay