[41;; BLOOM]

Rody looked around the shop.

It was a lot of random stuff. Old clocks, art supplies. Cases of old newspapers or suit cases full of different teas. The owner was a woman about in her 30s or 40s. Rody finds an old plushie that had rough fur.

It was a bunny, and it felt dry and rough against the skin. The ears were stiff but still flopped down the back. Rody put it back after inspecting it for a small while and walks through the shop. Finding piles of books.

Children's rhymes

More newspapers

Thick books of information

Rody then made it upon some fake flowers. Some were a bit prickly. Some were sparkly that left faint glitter on your skin when you touched it.

The lady at the front watched him until another person came in and looked through the art supplies there, colored pencils, old paints, and some dried paint pallets with dried paint stains. Rody left without buying something that left him with some kind of guilty feeling. As if he had stolen.

Rody biked down to his apartment, ate a quick snack, and then washed up before going onto the couch. He looked out the window to see the swirls of the night sky and the lights of the city flaring up.

[Guys, married in red drama is crazy tho]

He decides to wait until it's darker so he can go outside and look up at the stars, maybe. If the clouds aren't covering the sky. Later, Rody went outside. Spotting a small sillohoutte in the distance.

"Jaimie?"
He mumbles, looking into the distance, squinting slightly.
Rody stays by the apartment building door as he looks up at the sky.

"Hi sir!" Rldy jumps at the sudden comment. The kid had appeared next to him.

"The stars are real pretty, right?" Jaimie says, and Rody nods, regaining his composure.
"I guess so, isn't it late for you, though?"
"Isn't it late for you?"

Rody doesn't answer and looks back up at the sky.

The sky was dappled with dots of white or more like dots with spikes. One at the top one on each side and one on the bottom. Rody sighs as he states up.
"Stars are so pretty, like eye candy!" Jaimie comments, and Rody nods.
"Eye candy?" Rody chuckles, and Jaimie continues.
"Yeah! Like candy tastes good and stars look good! So its kinda like eye candy!"

"Im gonna head back."

Rody says and turns around, leaving. Jaimie walks with him.

"Me too! It's getting dark anyway!"

Jaimie says and runs ahead. Rody follows behind, keeling a slow pace, but then he looks up.

« And I love you the same, »

The moon glowed faintly.

“Ever thought about if the moon has envy for the sun?„

Rody tales a moment to admire of before going inside. Into his apartment. And into the rise of the sun.

WORDS: 482

Ok I was watching married in red gameplay on my TV and you cant tell me they don't look like Vincent and rody