Chapter 1 gem glow

Steven-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

[Trans. Int. Big Donut]

Steven-This can't be happening! This has to be a dream! Lars! Lars! *grabs Lars around his waist* Please tell me I'm dreaming!

Lars- Get off me man, I'm stocking here!

Sadie-I'm sorry, Steven. I guess they stopped making them.

Steven-Stopped making them?! Why in the world would they stop making Cookie Cats?! They're only the most scrumptious and delicious ice-cream sandwich ever made! Don't they have laws for this?!

Lars-duff bits man nobody buys them anymore.I guess they couldn't compete with "Lion Lickers".

Steve-Not "Lion Lickers"! Nobody likes them! They don't even look like lions! Kids these days -- I'll tell ya what!

Lars- Well, if you miss your wimpy ice cream so much, why don't you make some with your "magic belly button"? *laughs and walks away*

Steven-That's not how it works, Lars! ...Right? *reveals a gem at his navel and jiggles his belly* Oh, sweet Cookie Cats, with your crunchy cookie outside and your icy creamy insides... You were too good for this world. *draws a cookie cat on the freezer with his finger and kisses it*

Sadie-Uh... Steven?

(Steven doesn't reply as he hugs the freezer.)

Sadie-Do you want to take the freezer with you?

(Lars leans over and looks at Steven in confusion. Steven nods.)

[Trans. Ext. Beach House]

(Steven hums "Cookie Cat" while running home, carrying the Cookie Cat freezer on his back.)

[Trans. Int. Beach House]

Steven- Hey, guys, you won't believe this!

(Steven is suddenly attacked by a Centipeetle. It roars at him and he screams. A whip then wraps around it, revealing to be Amethyst's.)

Amethyst- 'Sup, Steven? *yanks the Centipeetle off of Steven*

Pearl can be seen fighting off Centipeetles on the Warp Pad, and Garnet is fighting in the kitchen then the temple door opened revealing Tiger eye chasing some Centipeetles out with her claw gauntlets

Steven-Awesome! What are these things?

Pearl-Ugh! Sorry, Steven. We'll get these Centipeetles out of your room. We think they were trying to get into the temple.

Tiger eye- Some got into the temple manged to get them out

Steven= Aw. You don't have to get rid of them. They're really cool.

(The Centipeetle that Pearl is holding spits acid onto the floor, dissolving it into a hole, which Steven and Pearl look in disgust.)

Amethyst*poofs a Centipeetle and picks her nose* Um, you guys? These things don't have gems.

GarnetThat means there must be a mother somewhere nearby.

Tigers eye= Were going to have to find it before it causes more harm

Garnet nods in agreement

(A Centipeetle sneaks up from beside Garnet, which she quickly punches away.)

Steven.excitedly* Oh! Oh! Can I come?! Can I?! Can I?!

Pearl:Steven, until you learn to control the powers in your gem, we'll take care of protecting humanity, okay? *snaps the neck of the Centipeetle she is holding*