Laser light Cannon

Steven-Hey, Fryman, give me the bits!

Mr. Fryman-*flips a "We're Closed!" sign* Steven, we're closed.

Steven- *disappointed* Aww, what?

Amethyst-*hits counter* Give 'em the bits! *chants while continuously hitting the counter* The BITS. The BITS.

(Steven joins in the chanting.)

Steven & Amethyst-*both chanting* The BITS! The BITS! The BITS! *banging on counter*

Mr. Fryman-Okay, okay! Take it easy on the counter, will ya? *goes to retrieve the fry bits*

Steven & Amethyst-Yes! *hi-fives*

Mr. Fryman-*empties the bits into a paper bag* I can give you actual fries if you want. *hands the bag to Steven*

Steven- just the bits, please. *takes the bag* Thanks! *Amethyst and him start walking away while eating the bits* Ah, sunset, my favorite time of day. When the sun goes down, and the second sun gets bigger and bigger in the sky.

Amethyst*bursts out laughing* Yeah, that big hot second su- *long gasps, noticing a strange orb in the sky* Oh no, what is that doing here?

StevenHuh? What is it? (Amethyst picks him up, causing him to drop the bag of bits.) Ah, my bits! (Amethyst carries him away.

[Trans. beach near Crystal Temple]

(Garnet and Pearl and tigs , looking through a telescope, are observing the strange orb.)

Garnet-This is bad.

Pearl-Look at the size of it, I had no idea these things were so big!

Tigers eye-I've seen these before when i was on homeworld they can cause massive amounts of destruction if we dont stop this

AmethystGarnet! Tigs! Pearl! *running towards them carrying Steven*

Pearl*visibly annoyed* We saw. Some of us are trying to protect humanity. Where were you?

Amethyst*puts Steven down* ... Eating fry bits. (Pearl groans.)

StevenOh, can I see? *peers through the telescope* Woah. (The orb rotates and opens into a eye.) It's a giant eyeball! Awesome!

PearlNOT awesome! It's a Red Eye!

StevenA red eye?! It's going to infect us all!

Tigs-Thats pink eye, Stevie. (Amethyst laughs.)

Pearl-It's going to crash into Beach City and crush us, along with a bunch of oblivious, innocent people! We have to stop it.

Steven-What are we going to do?

Garnet-*adjusts her visor* The only thing powerful enough to destroy it is a Laser Cannon that belonged to Rose Quartz.

Steven-My mom?

Amethyst-*groans* If Rose were here, this would be so easy.

Pearl-Iknow, but she's not, and the cannon is missing. We'll have to find another solution.

Steven-If it belonged to my mom, I bet my dad knows where it is. He can help us save the day! (The Crystal Gems are speechless.) Huh? Ehh!?

Pearl-Greg is... nice, Steven, but I doubt Rose would entrust someone like him with such a powerful weapon.

Amethyst-Your dad is kind of a mess, Steven. *puts her hand on Steven's shoulder*

Pearl-Amethyst!

Amethyst-I'm just sayin', even if she did leave it with him, he probably broke it, or lost it, or dropped it in the ocean by now.