𝟬𝟬𝟭 NEW YORK!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER ONE !May 2022

*ੈ‧₊˚ CHAPTER ONE !
May 2022

IT WAS A quiet afternoon in the Stárr residence, the eldest daughter, Scarlette, had been enjoying some sweet lemonade in the garden while her sister, Danica, sat alongside her enjoying some tasteful strawberries. The two indulged in a wonderful conversation while sitting under the warm summer sun—the time had been peaceful, until the joyous peace had been interrupted by the extremely loud Isabella Stárr. "Girls! Girls! I have been looking for you everywhere!" Isabella said and Danica rolls her eyes. "I have some very great news for the both of you," the mother tells as she takes a seat next to them, the girls now have their full attention averted onto their moth. "I have a new upcoming movie!" Isabella began and Scarlette furrows her eyebrows in confusion—"Yes mom, Ocean's nine, we know that.. the entire world does. It was announced months ago." Scarlette told.

Isabella sighs, "Well... I'm apart of the new cast, and your dad is the second costume designer on the set, so since we'll both be in New York... I was thinking that you'd both want to come along!"

"Great, the state of rats, of course I'd want to come!" Danica says sarcastically and Scarlette playfully pinches her causing Danica to wince in pain. "No too much, I was born there!" Scarlette says defensively.

Isabelle crosses her arms and gets her daughters to refocus on the topic question.

"Mom, I'm seriously not a kid anymore! I don't need to come with you onset anymore, plus nobody there is going to be my age." Scarlette foretold and Danica agrees causing Isabella to sigh and frown, the mother began begging her daughters to come along explaining that she's been feeling very lonely ever since Scarlette moved out and Danica has began college. Eventually, the girls felt heavy sympathy for their mother and gave in, finally agreeing to come along. "Great! Have your bags packed by tonight," Isabella smiles now dropping the sad act before happily walking away. Scarlette was baffled meanwhile Danica was very upset, "Mom! You know I take forever to pack!" To which the mother replied that she'd better get an early start now.

"Wow... what an actress she is," Scarlette mutters while going to refill her glass of lemonade while Danica began packing.

When night came around, the Stárr family had been fully packed up and their luggage had been loaded into the Uber and they were now on their way to the airport to get from Los Angeles to New York City!

Physically, Scarlette hadn't shown it but she was very excited to visit the city she was born in and raised for the first few years of her life. On the other hand, Danica wasn't very enthusiastic about the trip to New York, she didn't see any point in going. Both she and her sister were adults, and even as children their parents would them with their nanny or grandparents all the time for work, even sometimes for months! Why would they need to come now all of a sudden.. Absolutely pointless! Danica constantly thought to herself throughout the ride.

Meanwhile, older sister, Scarlette was caught up in her phone.

THE FANTASTIC FIVE
Mia-Miami👩‍🍳
Audrey-DeeDee🎀
Naya-Nay Nay🎤
Frankie-Frankenstein🧟‍♀️
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

LETTIE⭐️
Guys...😔

NAY NAY🎤
What's wrong now?🤦‍♀️

DEEDEE🎀
Y'all she back wit her ex!

LETTIE⭐️
Hoe...(in Nicki Minaj's voice)

MIAMI👩‍🍳
Audrey stop saying that as if Lettie
literally isn't my wife!

DEEDEE🎀
You right!

LETTIE⭐️
When was I married??

MIAMI👩‍🍳
Don't play with me!

LETTIE⭐️
Anywho... I'm going to be in New York for a few weeks... I can't come to the sleepover☹️

NAY NAY🎤
Bro... fight me.

DEEDEE🎀
Girl you always everywhere but home!

FRANKENSTEIN🧟‍♀️
Hoe...(in Nicki Minaj's voice)

MIAMI
Scarlette Orion Stárr, fuck you!

LETTIE⭐️
Nighty Night!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Eventually, the family arrived at the airport to which they thankfully avoided paparazzi. The flight went swell and the family made it safely to their New York apartment. Isabelle and Ignacio went to bed immediately but not before reminding their children that they'd be going on set with them tomorrow to meet the cast. Neither Scarlette or Danica had been overjoyed by this news.. Scarlette would have preferred traveling around New York with a few friends who lived in the city, and Danica would have much preferred staying home and binge watching SpongeBob alongside a box of pizza.

But, in the end it's what their parents wanted so it's what they got. God.. why couldn't I be working on a project right now? I feel like a kid! Scarlette thought before ending her night.

CHAPTER ONE: NEW YORK!, HAS ENDED. DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?
Yes No

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

IF YOU PRESSED YES

NOW LOADING CHAPTER TWO!(Read below for authors note)

(Read below for authors note)

...

*ੈ‧₊˚  AUTHORS NOTE: First chapter, how do you guys feel? Are you proud of me for finally making a new story? Also, I really hope y'all know what song this story is based off of😔