𝟬𝟬𝟲 MAKE OR BREAK

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  CHAPTER SIXMay 2022

*ੈ‧₊˚ CHAPTER SIX
May 2022

   WHILE FILMING THERE had been this obvious tension between Cate and Sandra. Everyone except Isabella and team knew of it. Sandra avoided Cate for most of the time of camera and Cate couldn't figure out why! The two are always so close on set but today Sandra had been so distant, it was with everyone but at least she'd hold conversation with everyone else, but with Cate, she wouldn't even look in her direction for at least one second. It heavily hurt Cate and she was sure that she'd talk to Sandra later about whatever had been bothering her. A while later after filming, ASAP Rocky had showed up with his and Rihanna's two sons and stayed on set a while and had met the cast but they had soon left and returned home but after them came Danica and Scarlette. "Oh my favs are back!!!" Anne squealed and Danica's face lit up like a Christmas tree. "I'm Anne Hathaway's fav!" Danica muttered happily into her sisters ear but the elder sister only smiled and nudged her younger sister as she made quick eye contact with Cate.

The duo walked over to the sitting lounge and greeted the crew, Danica sat between Helena and Anne while Scarlette had the plan of sitting next to Cate and Sarah but Sandra quickly pulled her by her waist and sat her into a spot next to her, this action no one else had paid attention to except Cate and Sarah, and it had made Cate feel kinda upset that Sandra had now seemed to be forcing Scarlette away from her, had she known about the kiss?"Hey you," Sandra spoke and Scarlette smiled now averting her full attention onto her. "Hey stranger," Scarlette replied, "I've missed you.." Scarlette tucks a hair behind the woman's ear, it had now became a frequent habit.. Scarlette just wanted to see Sandy's beauty more clearly. "Mm, I've missed you more.." Sandra replied.

The two found themselves in their own separate world from the everyone else's, lost in their own conversations, I mean the two were almost intertwined, with Scarlette's legs over Sandra's thighs and Sandra's hand on Scarlette's thigh with Scarlette's hand on top of Sandra's hand. If any stranger could see them now they'd think they were best friends who've known each other for years, a mother and daughter duo, or they that they had to absolutely be fucking.

Meanwhile, just as Sandra had done in the club, Cate was now the one watching Scarlette intensely as she enjoyed her time laughing and talking with someone else. Despite it being so wrong, it did anger Cate.

But it wasn't Cate's fault! It was so unfair! In her defense, she was jealous on both parts!

On one hand, Sandra had been moody all day and all Scarlette needed to do was to sit next to her for her to be on cloud nine again.

And on another hand, Cate had this mad feeling about Scarlette that she doesn't feel ever too often, and the one problem had been her friend, Sandra, who she felt like was going to ruin all potential between herself and Scarlette, for reasons she couldn't quite figure out.

Cate felt so trapped between the two... it had been between her friend or love.. she hadn't known which one to choose.

After some time, The crew decided to end things off for today and everyone began heading home. But just as Scarlette was leaving with her mom and sister, Sandra stopped her in her tracks. "Sandy? What's wrong?" Scarlette questioned.

"Let me take you out to dinner," Sandra says with a some slight fear in her voice, "Please?"

"With a cherry on top?" Scarlette teases with a smile causing Sandra to smile as well.

"Yes, with lots of cherries on top." Sandra replied.

"Of course you can, when?"

"Tomorrow night, at nine? If possible."

"Yeah sure, uhm.. just one last thing though,"

"Yeah?"

"Can I get your phone number? Because I realize I never got it!" Scarlette says and Sandra nods and the two exchange numbers before leaving.

This interaction had been seen by Sarah, Anne, and Rihanna which raised tons of suspicions. "Wait I thought Sandra wouldn't have liked Scarlette because Scarlette kissed Cate, and Sandra has a crush on Cate! Why are they being all buddy-buddy, and even exchanging phone numbers!" Anne said. "Have you ever taken the chance to think that maybe Cate isn't the one Sandra wants," Rihanna replied.

Sarah shook her head, "What do you mean?"

"That Sandra wants Scarlette!" Rihanna slightly shouted.

"No, but Cate likes Scarlette—oh!" Anne Said finally putting the puzzle pieces together, "Oh..." Anne said for the second time but this time less shocked and more disappointed.

"That could either make a throuple or break a friendship," Sarah says now realizing as well.

"Or stress a girl out because she is young and probably would have no idea who to choose," Rihanna stated.

CHAPTER SIX: MAKE OR BREAK, HAS ENDED, DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?

Yes No

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

IF YOU PRESSED YES

NOW LOADING CHAPTER SEVEN!(Read below for authors note)

(Read below for authors note)

‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE: Hiiii, Chapter six is here!! I actually really like this chapter, do you all like it as well? And do you think these crushes Sandra and Cate have is going to ruin their friendship?