𝟬𝟬𝟱 THE MORNING AFTER

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  CHAPTER FIVEMay 2022

*ੈ‧₊˚  CHAPTER FIVE
May 2022

THE NEXT MORNING Scarlette had awoken with a pounding headache in a very unfamiliar bed. She groaned as she sat up and got out bed. But, she wasn't on her feet for too long before tripping over over her heels causing her to curse in pain. Meanwhile, Cate, whom had been cooking in the kitchen, was interrupted by the sudden noises. The blonde haired woman finds herself rushing to the bedroom to go and check on Scarlette, but Cate had been the last person she had expected to see.. in fact she would've much more preferred to find herself in a one night stand rather than he mothers friend and co-star! "Cate!?" Scarlette shouted in disbelief. "Oh.. hi.. you're awake! Yes it's me, Cate!" Cate replies awkwardly as Scarlette stares at her in disbelief. "Did we.. uhm..? Y'know.. have sex?" Scarlette immediately questions despite her still being fully clothed. "What! No!! Not at all," Cate replied causing Scarlette to let out a sigh of relief.

There had been silence in the room for a second until Cate had spoken with a smile, "Want breakfast?" At this question, Scarlette had smiled as well and finally got up from the floor, with the help of Cate, and headed to the kitchen.

When the two arrived in the kitchen was basically finished cooking and prepared a plate of food for both Scarlette and herself.

"Wow... Cate you're a great cook!" Scarlette complimented with a smile. Cate had smiled back but hadn't replied with anything, the older woman had tried to enjoy her breakfast but she couldn't help but to focus on the beauty beside her. Cate was in love with the way Scarlette savoures the food made Cate the absolute most proud of her food, despite tons of people telling her before that her cooking had been out of this world. Cate was in love with Scarlette's perfectly messy hair, Cate has woken up from horrible hangovers numerous times and somehow could never wake up that perfect. Cate was undoubtedly in love with the way Scarlette would speak to her in the softest morning voice and every now and then place her hand atop of Cate's hand.

In Cate's eyes, Scarlette is perfect in the most breathtaking ways... and anyone is a fool to not notice that.

"Cate? Are you listening to me?" Scarlette said causing Cate to jump as she snapped back into reality, "Woah blondie, you still with me?"

Cate chuckles at Scarlette's words, "I'm here baby,"

Scarlette only smiles at Cate's response before continuing her meal but God were her insides and on cloud nine at that moment.

As time passed conversation between the two had continued—it was very obvious that it wasn't at all the alcohol that supported their chemistry, but it had been themselves, their personalities, that made them connect so well. Spending time with Cate even made Scarlette's headache go away, or it had been the food or maybe Scarlette took some pills the night prior to help with today's headache. But, once breakfast was over it officially meant that Scarlette needed to head back home and Cate needed to head to set to finish up today's scenes.

Scarlette grabbed her belongings and put her heels back on before Cate walked her to the door, it saddened Cate to see Scarlette leave but once Scarlette had been in the doorway wishing Cate a farewell, it made Cate realize she needed to tell Scarlette one last thing.

"Scarlette wait!" Cate said stopping the young woman as she began leaving, "Yes?" Scarlette answered.

"We didn't have sex.. but we did kiss.." Cate told, hoping that Scarlette remembered the kiss and it'd be a moment the two could laugh off and that'd be the end of it, but by looking at Scarlette's face expression she could tell that wasn't the case at all.

MEANWHILE WITH THE O8 CAST

The cast sat on set discussing last nights events before they began today's shoot and all had been well and fun. The only people that weren't present yet had been Cate, Sandra, and Isabella, but besides from that everyone had been laughing at photos and videos of themselves doing absolute crazy things, such as, Anne dancing on the VIP sofa or Rihanna shaking her ass on Sarah, All of which could thankfully be blame on being intoxicated.

"Wait, pause that and zoom in on Scar and Cate!" Rihanna tells Mindy suddenly and Mindy does exactly that which is when everyone realizes Mindy caught Cate and Scarlette kissing on camera.

"Oh fucking hell, Cate kissed Scarlette?" Sarah says unexpectedly loud as Sandra walked inside the room.

Yes, Sandra had definitely heard that and she immediately did not look happy about that news. "Oh shit.. please don't tell Isabella Sandy!" Anne says and Sandra gives a slight annoyed smile before leaving.

"I told you all she was in love with Cate, she's obviously jealous of Scarlette!" Anne said.

"Yes, sure, but Isabella is going to slaughter Cate if she finds out about this kiss," Helena said, "Right, of course, no one say anything! Especially you Sarah!" Awkwafina added.

CHAPTER FIVE: THE MORNING AFTER, HAS ENDED, DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?

Yes      No

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

IF YOU PRESSED YES

NOW LOADING CHAPTER SIX!(Read below for authors note)

(Read below for authors note)

‧₊˚  AUTHORS NOTE: Y'all thought Scarlette and Cate was about to get freaky? Delusional. Anyways, how do you guys feel so far? Did you enjoy this chapter? I'm not sure if I had..