𝟬𝟬𝟮 A CHANGED WOMAN

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  CHAPTER TWO !May 2022, Scarlette's POV

*ੈ‧₊˚  CHAPTER TWO !
May 2022, Scarlette's POV

   THE NEXT DAY Danny and myself spent most of our time onset with our father alongside Sarah Edwards—during which we learned each outfit plan for every character for almost every scene, I was mostly interested in Nine Ball's outfits which wasn't a surprise since Nine Ball had been the character I most enjoyed in the first movie. But, I also loved Lou's outfits as well!

Later on in the day, we finally joined our mother to meet the cast after they had finished their last test shoot before filming; they'd officially begin filming tomorrow.

We made it to the part of the set where my mom and the cast had been—which was 'Lou's loft.'

"Lettie! Danny! Come say hello," my mom smiled as we walked in. The cast had been gathered together laughing and talking, some even had their scripts on their lap from today practicing, mom sat next to THE Rihanna on a sofa.

We first greeted Rihanna whom I was very excited to meet which had been very visible—when then went on to greet Anne, my sister, Danny, had been overjoyed to meet her; she'd been a fan of hers since her first time watching 'The Princess Diaries'. Next had been Helena, Sarah, Awkwafina, Mindy, and lastly Sandra and Cate. When time came around to greet Sandra and Cate, I had become extremely nervous for some reason... I mean I was standing in front of two Oscar winners so that had been understandable, I guess.

Me and Danny had spent the rest of the time with the cast but we mostly spent time talking to each other or being on our phones—later, Anne decided that it'd be a good idea if we had went on to dinner, I was reluctant at first but Danny begged me to come which I was surprised that she'd even want to go, but I guess she'd take any opportunity she could get to be in the presence of Anne Hathaway just a little while longer.

Finding a restaurant wasn't too difficult and eventually everyone settled for a simple restaurant that was nearby. The only problem was that when we arrived at the restaurant I was somehow placed in between Cate and Sandra while my mother and sister sat across from me. It shouldn't have been a problem.. no one else had a problem with their seating places.. and plus I was a grown woman not some elementary school kid who needed to be sat next to their mommy all the time, but for some reason being around Sandra and Cate made me extremely nervous.. it shouldn't! I was nervous around anyone else, only them!..

I mean what is so great about them other than them being Oscar winners, and amazing actresses, attractive, intelligent, and they smelled amazing.. but other than that they're completely two normal women who happen to be famous celebrities.

"You okay honey?" Sandra softly spoke to me while placing a hand on my thigh—I felt myself freeze, I couldn't find one reason as to why I was behaving this way.. it wasn't like me at all!

I look over at Sandra and without speaking I simply nod, Sandra was about to continue but thankfully, the waiter finally came around and took our orders after introducing himself.

Throughout the dinner I had been caught in my own headspace and hadn't spoken much. Here and there my eyes would fall on either Sandra or Cate; sometimes they'd look at me and give me a small smile before averting their attention back onto whatever conversation had been going on at that time.

"What do you think, sweetheart?" Cate asked and I look up from my lap, "Hm? About what?" I reply and everyone laughs.

"We're going out tomorrow night, do you want to come?" Sandra asks.

"Oh she wouldn't want to, I don't think we're cool enough!" My mom says but I quickly follow up to her response after taking one last look at Cate and Sandra—"No! I'll go, what time?"

"Great! 10pm! On the dot," Rihanna replies and I nod.

I take a look at my mom and I could tell she found it suspicious that I'd ever want to go out clubbing with her and a bunch of middle aged women, but I'm sure she'd brush it off and honor the once in a lifetime moment.

CHAPTER TWO: A CHANGED WOMAN, HAS ENDED. DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?
Yes            No

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

IF YOU PRESSED YES

NOW LOADING CHAPTER THREE(Read below for authors note)

(Read below for authors note)

...

*ੈ‧₊˚  AUTHORS NOTE: Chapter two is here! This chapter was kinda boring and I don't really like it but it'll get more interesting in the upcoming chapters, I promise! But, how are you guys feeling so far?