𝟬𝟬𝟳 WAIT

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  CHAPTER SEVENMay 2022

*ੈ‧₊˚ CHAPTER SEVEN
May 2022

GETTING READY FOR the date with Sandra had been the most stressful thing of Scarlette's life—she had been on outfit number three and was still indecisive on what she wanted to wear, she wanted to ask her mom and sister for help but she didn't want either of them to know that she was going on a date with someone so much older than her while also being her mothers friend as well as co-worker. She felt a slight guilt about "betraying" her mother, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right? Scarlette resulted in one last idea; CALL HER GODDAMN FRIENDS!

THE FANTASTIC FIVE
Mia-Miami👩‍🍳
Audrey-DeeDee🎀
Naya-Nay Nay🎤
Frankie-Frankenstein🧟‍♀️
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

LETTIE⭐️
Guyssss! Need help! SOS

DEEDEE🎀
OMG! WHAT DO YOU MEANNN?
DO I NEED TO CALL 911?

LETTIE⭐️
No, I'm going on a date and I need your help!

MIAMI👩‍🍳
Oh.. okay, I'll put my gun away..

LETTIE⭐️
Uhm... call the gc pls...

JOIN CALL

Scarlette placed the phone up and stepped back so the full outfit was in view, "Okay tell me how I look."Scarlette said. "Hmm... show us other options," Naya said—And that began a full on virtual fashion show of Scarlette going in and out of her closet showing off new outfits she could possibly wear for tonight's date before they finally decided on one perfect outfit and by that time Sandra had texted that she had only been five minutes away. Scarlette informed her friend group of that but that only just raised suspicions within everyone. "Hold on... who's your date?" Frankie questioned which caused Scarlette to go silent, but thankfully she was saved by Sandra sending a text saying she had arrived. "Go to go! Bye!" Scarlette says before hanging up.

Scarlette rushed pass her family whom hardly had the chance to wish her good luck on the date or even to ask who it was as well.

Scarlette met with Sandra at the front and happily made her way in the older woman's car. "Hello beautiful," Sandra greeted with enthusiasm drowning her tone of voice, Scarlette smiles at the woman and places a kiss on her cheek; Scarlette hadn't noticed but this small gesture made Sandra heavily flustered. "Hello lovely, where are you taking me tonight?" Scarlette says as Sandra drives off, "A restaurant I often go to," Sandra replied.

"Oh? Do you always take people you're interested in there?" Scarlette teases and Sandra looks at her for a quick second before returning her attention back on the road and pinching Scarlette on the arm. "No, I don't. I go there often with my sister," Sandra told and Scarlette giggles, "Oh really? Is she there waiting for us?"

"Maybe she is,"

"Hmm.. and maybe I'd end up leaving with her tonight... just depends,"

"Depends?" Sandra says getting a little offended.

"Depends if she's prettier and doesn't pinch me!"

"Oh fuck you! We're here!" Sandra told and gets out the car and Scarlette quickly follows behind her. Scarlette takes the hand of Sandra as Sandra leads her into the restaurant, when the two arrived inside of the business Scarlette looked around in awe; the restaurant was absolutely beautiful something she hadn't often seen before, she knew it had to be expensive which didn't make her worry considering the fact that finances weren't an issue for both women.

"Reservation for Bullock," Sandra speaks and the man nods before seating the two at a table that was slightly isolated from everyone else's tables.

"We're seated mostly away from everyone else, why?" Scarlette didn't mean to ask tons of questions, she didn't even realize how many questions she asks most of the time, she was just extremely curious.

"I don't want people taking photos that's all," Sandra said as she analyzed the menu—Scarlette understood Sandra, she didn't want anyone taking photos either, she doubted that a lot of people would get the wrong idea—but she knew that friends, and most importantly her family, would instantly find out whom this said date had been.

After a while of both women looking through the menu the two had decided that they were ready to order.. or at least Sandra had decided that she was and a nervous Scarlette simply agreed. The waiter asking what the two would like made Scarlette's nerves no better so after Sandra ordered Scarlette quickly blurted, "I'll have the same!"

Sandra and Scarlette had a delightful dinner together that night, as their easy connection was evident. They complemented each other like perfect puzzle pieces, and their connection was truly amazing; it had been very obvious to anyone who seen them. The two enjoyed laughs and a long conversation all night; also Scarlette likely had too much wine but it hadn't mattered to Sandra—she was willing to take care of her at any given moment. By the end of the night, Sandra had attempted to pay the bill which Scarlette argued against for a while.. it had been just the thing that worried Scarlette, she didn't want anyone to feel as if they had to pay for her—and Scarlette wouldn't at all let up so the two split the bill but not before agreeing that the next time Sandra would pay—it overjoyed Scarlette to hear that it's be a next time.

Sandra later dropped the very exhausted Scarlette back at home, despite Scarlette being tired she still didn't want to leave the presence of the older woman but she hadn't expressed that too much; she sighed in dissatisfaction before wishing Sandra a goodbye.

"Scarlette wait!" Sandra said getting out of the car and walking up to the young woman who had just been stopped in her tracks. "You forgot your purse," Sandra said and Scarlette thanked her before taking it. There was a silence between the two before Sandra turned away to leave but Scarlette took her by the arm, "Sandra wait..." Scarlette muttered before placing a kiss on Sandra's lips.

CHAPTER SEVEN: WAIT, HAS ENDED, DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?

Yes      No

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

IF YOU PRESSED YES

NOW LOADING CHAPTER EIGHT!(Read below for authors note)

(Read below for authors note)

‧₊˚  AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry that this took so long! But I hope you guys enjoyed anyways, I didn't check over this and it was kinda rushed!