𝟬𝟭𝟬 CATE! ARE YOU THERE?

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  CHAPTER TENMay 2022(TW: SMUT, two hands on the phone!)

*ੈ‧₊˚  CHAPTER TEN
May 2022
(TW: SMUT, two hands on the phone!)

CATE IS CUT off by Scarlette climbing onto her lap and kissing her cheek. "Oh... help you forget," Cate mutters, "Okay.."

Cate pulls Scarlette in for a kiss and places her hands on Scarlette's hips. Cate then begins placing kisses upon the younger woman's neck, which causes Scarlette to whimper slightly as she tangled her fingers in the blondes hair. "Take me to the bed," Scarlette muttered and with ease, Cate picked up Scarlette, wrapping her legs around her hips, and took her to the bedroom.

Cate gently lets Scarlette fall onto the bed before climbing on top of her and beginning to remove her shirt. Scarlette grins and begins unbuttoning Cate's shirt. Both women finished unbuttoning the shirts at the same time; they took them off of each other and threw them to the side. Cate leaned down and began kissing Scarlette's collarbone—Cate takes the chance to remove Scarlette's bra and throw it the side as Scarlette unbuttoned and unzipped the older woman's pants.

Cate leans back up and stares at Scarlette's breast as she begins to gently grope them. "You're so beautiful," Cate whispers, absolutely in awe at the woman beneath her.

"Thank you gorgeous... can you take your pants off for me?" Scarlette asks with a pretty smile causing Cate to blush. "Only if you take yours off for me too," Cate says as she gets off of the bed and begins removing her pants. Scarlette laughs slightly before also removing her pants and throwing them to the side, leaving her only in a lacy pair of panties.

Cate stares at Scarlette for a few seconds and Scarlette stares back at her, "You're so fucking sexy," Cate says with a laugh as she climbs back onto Scarlette. Cate begins to kissing and sucking on Scarlette's breast; leaving hickeys in between of them and on them. "You're even prettier like this," Cate said biting down on her lip as she traced the hickeys on Scarlette's chest. Scarlette whimpered and whined, "Please! Cate, please, I need you!"

Cate chuckled, "Touch yourself for me, and I'll think about it,"

Scarlette scoffed and rolled her eyes, "I would have stayed home if all I was going to do was touch myself,"

Cate gently wrapped her hand around Scarlette's neck, "Touch yourself," Cate said sternly.

Scarlette bit down on her bottom lip, incredibly turned on, as Cate removed her hand. Scarlette puts her hand inside of her panties and begins to circle her clit slowly before soon speeding up. Scarlette does that for a few seconds—drawing herself closer to her climax before Cate ordered her to stop, "Alright baby, finger yourself for me," Cate told and Scarlette obeyed.

As Scarlette fingered herself she looked intensely in Cate's eyes. Cate said between her legs with her hands on the younger woman's hips as she stared into Scarlette's big brown, needy eyes. Scarlette takes her other hand and sticks it down Cate's panties which takes Cate by surprise. Scarlette does to Cate what she did to herself—she circles her clit for a while before penetrating her with two of her fingers. Cate moans as her hips buck against the young woman's finger, practically riding them. "Take them out," Cate said breathlessly but Scarlette doesn't obey immediately, she continues going with both cunts. "Now." Cate said louder and Scarlette obeyed with a small moan and a smirk. Scarlette sucked her two fingers that had been inside of herself clean before guiding the two fingers that were inside of Cate to Cate's lips, Cate takes the fingers in her mouth—swirling her tongue around the fingers and sucking them clean.

Cate was surprised at her own actions but even more surprised at Scarlette's actions. Cate didn't expect the younger woman to be so... dirty. With Cate's age compared to Scarlette, she believed Scarlette to be much more innocent and inexperienced compared to Cate. But, twenty seven may be enough time to have a good amount of experience.

"Taste good?" Cate asks Scarlette after releasing her fingers, Scarlette nods. "No, I can't take that as an answer.. I need to find out for myself," Cate said and swiftly removes Scarlette's panties. Cate guides her head down to Scarlette's pussy with the help of Scarlette's hand tangled in her hair.

Cate places a peck on Scarlette's clit before beginning to devour the young actresses pussy like it was her last meal.

Scarlette moaned endlessly above her, throwing her head back against the pillow as her hand gripped the older woman's hair. "That's right, moan for me angel, moan for daddy," Cate muttered against Scarlette's pussy.

"Oh fuck daddy!" Scarlette said as her toes curled—Cate's mouth was fucking extraordinary. Scarlette took one of Cate's hands that had gripped her thighs and placed them on her breast. The young woman's hand rested atop of Cate's hand as she fondled with her nipple.

"Oh I'm so close," Scarlette repeated breathlessly.

"You taste so good," Cate moaned against Scarlette's clit, the vibration sending the young actress over the edge.

Scarlette was breathless with her eyes still closed shut, Cate hovers above Scarlette once again but now with her mouth covered in Scarlette's cum.

Scarlette eventually opens her eyes. Her brown eyes meets Cate's blue eyes causing her to smile, "I want you to come in my mouth now," Scarlette says which shocks Cate. Scarlette decided that Cate wasn't moving fast enough so she gained the strength to flip Cate over with her on top now and Cate on bottom.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, "Cate! Are you there?" A familiar voice called out.

CHAPTER TEN: CATE! ARE YOU THERE?, HAS ENDED, DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?

Yes No

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

IF YOU PRESSED YES

NOW LOADING CHAPTER ELEVEN!(Read below for authors note)

(Read below for authors note)

‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE: Here damn😒 I know this took a while but y'all will be okay, I hope this was worth the wait. Y'all finally got SMUTTTT, if only you all knew what I have planned for the future... Anyways, who do you think is at the door? And btw, just because Cate got to hit first that doesn't mean she's fully won over Scarlette👀