𝟬𝟬𝟯 FRIEND

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  CHAPTER THREEMay 2022

*ੈ‧₊˚ CHAPTER THREE
May 2022

   THE NEXT NIGHT Scarlette was sent back on set by her mother since Isabella had mistakenly left her script there. Scarlette was annoyed and confused as to why her sister or father couldn't do it but she knew better than to argue against her mother. When Scarlette arrived on set, she went to her mothers trailer and searched around it to which she found nothing, she then texted her mother to tell her she was heading back home since the script wasn't there but her mother protested against it insisting that she'd check another part of the set since she very badly needed that script. Scarlette rolled her eyes at her mothers texts and huffed and puffed all the way to another part of the set where the cast commonly hangs out at which was, 'Lou's Loft'

When she arrived she quickly found her mother's script lying on a table and she quickly began to leave just as fast as she arrived, but she had been unfortunately interrupted by Sandra arriving. Scarlette froze completely in place, Oh God! It's happening again! Why am I behaving like this?! Scarlette began thinking. "Scarlette? What a surprise, what are you doing here? You know we're going out at ten not seven, right?" Sandra chuckled as she walked across the room, grabbing her purse from a nearby chair. Scarlette smiled nervously but watched her intensely, not saying one word and feeling like a middle schooler who's developed their first real crush.

"Scarlette?" Sandra spoke once again which snapped some sense into the younger woman.

"Uh.. yeah.. sorry, I came for my mothers script, she left it here. Why are you here?" God was that a dumb question to ask, it's obvious why she's here! What's wrong with you?! Scarlette thought after speaking.

"Well, I was finishing up a few solo scenes today without the crew but now I'm waiting for my driver." Sandra informed and Scarlette nodded.

Don't do it.
Don't say it.
Go home!
Scarlette no!

Every thought ran through her head telling her not to do it but she did it anyways, "I can drive you home!" Sandra was caught off guard by the young woman's offer but hadn't hesitated to accept, she called her driver and informed him that she had another way home which meant he didn't need to come pick her up anymore, Sandra then left set alongside Scarlette.

The ride to Sandra's hotel hadn't been awkward nor had it been quiet, the two enjoyed a great conversation together and had surprisingly got along very well, despite only meeting a day ago.

When Scarlette finally reached Sandra's hotel, Sandra thanked Scarlette and got out of the car. "You should come up, just for a while." Sandra offered and Scarlette hesitated, she knew that she shouldn't, she knew the best option was to head home now and decline Sandra's offer but she couldn't.. something about that woman was so gravitating and she couldn't figure out what it was. "I'll come." Scarlette agrees.

In Sandra's hotel room, the two talked more while drinking some wine that Sandra had brought to the room. While talking Scarlette noticed the more she drank the more relaxed she had become, she wouldn't freeze up when Sandra placed a hand onto her thigh and she hadn't completely panicked each time Sandra got a little closer to her on the couch. Actually, at this point the two had no distance between each other, giggling and discussing the most random, stupid, and childish things.

"I'm so happy I get to have this moment alone with you." Sandra smiled and so did Scarlette, "I'm happy too.." Scarlette replied and their was a sudden silence between the two as they stared into each others deep brown eyes. Scarlette pushed a few strands of hair behind Sandra's ears and her smile widened, "You're so beautiful, Sandra.."

"You're even more beautiful, Scarlette," Sandra says.

"Call me Lettie," The young adult insists, "All of my close friends call me Lettie,"

"We're already friends?"

"If you want to be!"

"I'd love to be your friend.."

Scarlette bit down on her lip as her eyes begin traveling between Sandra's eyes and lips, "I'd love that too,"

As a silence hit the hotel room, Sandra's hand found itself traveling further and further up Scarlette's legs until Scarlette's phone goes off, eliminating the silence.

Scarlette quickly grabbed her phone to which she was greeted with her mothers contact, she answered the phone and quickly gave a simple lie to her mother to explain why she had been taking so long, she then reassured Isabella that she'd be back soon with the script before hanging up.

"Welp... that's mommy! I guess I have to go, I'll see you later.." Scarlette says getting up from the sofa and placing her wine glass down on the coffee table. Sandra seemed a little disappointed but she nodded and walked Scarlette to the door.

"You're great company, Lettie, I'll see you later." Which was the last thing Sandra said before Scarlette had left.

CHAPTER THREE: FRIEND, HAS ENDED. DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?
Yes         No

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

IF YOU PRESSED YES

NOW LOADING CHAPTER FOUR!(Read below for authors note)

(Read below for authors note)

...

‧₊˚  AUTHORS NOTE: Here's chapter three! I honestly really love this chapter and I hope you all do as well! Also how are you feeling about Sandy and Scarlette's developing friendship??? Also, this book MIGHT be the farthest thing from a slowburn so I hope you all are okay with that! And, I wonder if you all can guess what movie inspired me to write this...👀