𝟬𝟬𝟴 ADULT

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  CHAPTER EIGHTMay 2022

*ੈ‧₊˚ CHAPTER EIGHT
May 2022

   THERE WAS A silence between the two before Sandra turned away to leave but Scarlette took her by the arm, "Sandra wait..." Scarlette muttered before placing a kiss on Sandra's lips.

Scarlette disconnects her lips from Sandra's and stares at the brunette who has her eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed in shock—the wind blew Sandra's hair in her face so Scarlette takes her hand up to Sandra's face attempting to tuck the flowing hairs behind Sandra's ear, but Sandra quickly and stops her; roughly grabbing the younger woman's hand which shocks Scarlette considering the fact that whenever she'd try to tuck Sandra's hair behind her ear she'd never stop her, and even if she had she'd never be that rough. "I'm sorry.." Sandra apologizes finally opening her eyes, she then kisses Scarlette's hand and let's it go. Sandra didn't give Scarlette much time to speak before quickly wishing Scarlette a farewell and leaving.

Scarlette is left speechless and shocked for a minute before finally deciding to enter the apartment lobby.

When Scarlette gets inside she enters as quietly as possible making sure not to awake anyone or disturb anyone, but that was quickly proven useless when she gets a pillow thrown at her head suddenly. "You idiot!!" Danica says as quietly as possible. Scarlette sighs and walks away but Danica just follows her to her room. "What the hell are you talking about Danny?" Scarlette grumbles as Danica closes the bedroom door behind them. "I saw you! I know who the hell your date is! If mom finds out you're going to be in a shitload of trouble. I mean really, Sandra Bullock?!"

"Shut up Danica! Why are you always so goddamn nosy!"

"I'm saving your ass right now! I could've told mom and dad but I didn't, and I won't unless you speak to me! Lettie please!"

Scarlette sighs and sits down on her bed—the older sister pats a spot next to her and Danica sits in the spot after locking the door.

"Yes, me and Sandra went on a date... she asked me
out and after we kissed—well I kissed her... but I'm not so sure if she liked it."

"When did all of that start.."

"What?"

"Well, you had to be close enough for her to feel comfortable enough to ask you out on a date!"

"Uh.. I don't know a while ago.. I guess? I took her back to her hotel one night and she invited me up.. I said yes and we talked for a while... and we just got super close.." Scarlette informed and Danica nods, "But if I'm gonna tell you this... I also have to tell you that I uhm.."

There was an empty silence before Scarlette sighed and finally spoke.

"I also kissed Cate... as in Cate Blanchett,"

"What!" Danica says in shock and Scarlette covers her mouth and shushed her—internally praying that their parents hadn't heard her loud mouth sister.

"Shush! I was drunk!" Scarlette explained and removed her hand from her sisters mouth.

"Never put you pussy fingers near my mouth again! Okay? And, you're greedy as hell, like damn girl calm down and make up your mind! Do you want one or both!"

Scarlette laughs and falls back before kicking her sister in her arm. "I don't know.. is it safe to say that I'm really flattered by both women but also confused?"

"Yes, you can say that. But it won't mean that another women will take that. If they both really like you then you'll eventually have to make up your mind.."

And those words coming from the young mind of Danica Stárr stuck with Scarlette all night, even after the two sisters finished talking and Danica left Scarlette with options and thoughts.

Scarlette was lost and confused... she had no idea what to do.. a part of her questioned her decisions—a part of her wanted to go back in time and redo all of it over.. but it was too late, and now Scarlette had to deal with her actions as an adult. Not only were her actions coming back to haunt her but her words were as well. In the beginning, Scarlette felt that everything that she was doing had been right.. she was an adult she could do what she wanted and be with whom ever she wanted to be with without anyone's permission. But now she hates the childish mindset she had with this entire situation.. being an adult meant so much more than just having freewill to fuck anybody you wanted to, and even with fucking anybody you wanted came with so much responsibility. There were times like this where she wished she was still just a little girl.. and forever and only that.

CHAPTER EIGHT: ADULT, HAS ENDED, DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?

Yes      No

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

IF YOU PRESSED YES

NOW LOADING CHAPTER NINE!(Read below for authors note)

(Read below for authors note)

‧₊˚  AUTHORS NOTE: Scarlette is coming to a realization of her actionsss🫣. Nothing really happened in this chapter but how do you all feel anyways? What do you think Scarlette's decision is going to be? And how do you think Sandra feels? Also, I may start publishing new chapters every Friday.