Stay.

Yeji POVs

I feel my chest begin to constrict. I push my way through the crowd of people.

"I'M A DOCTOR PLEASE LET ME THROUGH" I screamed frantically while praying that the bike just wasn't Ryujins.

As I get a better look, the car had looked as though it had just recently hit other things before running into the motorcyclist. I ran over to the car once I opened the door.

I noticed 4 empty beer bottles sitting next to him, and he reeked of alcohol.

I checked for his pulse. He had a steady pulse and he responded to all my questions. Other bystanders made sure he did not move till the proper authorities arrived.

I rush the other victim, and there was a trail of blood. Leading to the motorcyclists.

I felt like I was running the fastest I have ever ran. My heart was racing, and then I saw it...

Ryujin's helmet.

I felt my knees weaken and buckle. The bystanders gave me room as I continued to scream Ryujins name frantically.

I ran up to her. There was blood everywhere... My vision soon started to get blurry, and before I could do anything. I grabbed on to Ryujin's hand and the next thing I knew I had collapsed next to her, and all I could hear were the sirens around us.

My mind went blank...

Yuna's POV

*ring ring*

Seoul Hospital

That's weird why is the hospital calling me?

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Ms Shin Yuna?"

"Yes this is she?"

"I'm so sorry to tell you this, but your sister Shin Ryujin has gotten into a terrible accident. A drunk driver hit her. She is here at Seoul Hosp..."

"WHAT?! What floor!!" I screamed with tears starting to form in my eyes. Chae looked at me concerned.

"Come to the 4th floor. She won't be out of surgery for a while. Ms. Shin we want to let you know. Her condition is very severe and there is a chance..."

"Please. Don't tell me she'll die I cant..."
I break down and Chae takes the phone.

"Hello, this is Yuna's girlfriend. Please fill me in on the details because my girlfriend is not taking whatever new this is well and i want to be able to her wherever she needs to go"

The person tells Chaeryeong the same thing she tells me. She begins to cry with me. We hang up the phone.

"LIAAAA! Grab Yejin! Something happened to Ryujin!" Chaeryeong yells out frantically.

Lia comes running down the stairs. "Yeji's mom just called saying that Yeji collapsed and is in the hospital. What happened to Ryujin?!" She said with a concerned look.

"Ryujin got hit by a drunk driver" I said barely getting the words out.

"WHAT!" Lia said with tears slowly falling from her eyes.

"I'll get Yejin we will meet at the hospital! Go to your sister Yuna!" She yells as she runs upstairs to grab Yejins things.

Yeji's POV

"Sweetie?" The voice sounded so familiar. I slowly open my eyes and I look over to see my mom, my brother Hyunjin, and Lia.

I quickly get up "Mom Ryujin, where is she. Where's my girlfriend is she okay?"