11

confusion that never stops

!!! Trigger Warning !!! This chapter will contain sexual assault. When you see this indicator: !!! that is where the scene begins. If you don't want to read it that is perfectly fine, I will also be putting !!! at the end when the scene's over with.

"You just go in there and answer everything he asks, okay?" Judy asked, rubbing Willa's arms. "He's only there to try and figure out what's going on in Woodsboro, that's it. You're not a suspect and you're not in trouble."

It was an attempt to reassure the blonde, and Willa knew this. But she also that she was considered a suspect, especially because she had been friends with both people who were attacked.

She nodded, not reciprocating any affection her mother gave. It was very limited as was, but Willa didn't want the little amount she got. Nothing against her mother, but her mother wasn't always the best at giving her the love and affection she needed.

"I don't understand, Magnolia just died, mom. Why is she getting questioned like this?" Wes cut in from the wall he leaned against. 

He had been planning to meet the others at the bar but had informed them he'd be late when he found out that Willa was going to be questioned. He had been questioned as well, but it was very brief due to him not knowing Magnolia all too well.

Chad began to come as well, but Wes told him it wasn't the best idea to bring a lot of people to the police station. Not to mention Liv didn't like that idea much either, so he gave into the pressure to separate from Willa for the first time since he brought her with him to the hospital.

"We're ready for Willa," An unknown officer spoke. Judy nodded, giving one last look to Willa before she was led into an interrogation room.

It was cold and looked much like it did in the movies. She felt goosebumps form on her arms as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Sitting in one of the two chairs in the room was an older man, one she'd known from around town. His name was Mike Anderson, the best detective Woodsboro has had in a long time. He didn't look happy to be there, but Willa didn't blame him.

This was the second attack within a day, one of them causing a gruesome murder. It made sense that he'd be in a bit of an upsetting mood because Woodsboro had been doing so well on their crime rates.

"Welcome, Willa," Mike spoke monotonously, not bothering to look up from the paperwork resting on the metal table. "Go ahead, have a seat. I just have a few questions regarding your relationship with Magnolia Ellons."

Willa obliged as she sat in the metal chair, knowing she didn't have much of a choice. The quicker she did everything asked of her, the quicker she could leave.

Mike waited a few moments after she sat down before saying anything else, probably getting his notes together or whatever it was detectives had to do. "So you and Magnolia were close, I take it?"

"Yeah," Willa shortly replied.

"You seem nervous, is everything okay?" He asked.

Willa looked up at him, her eyes narrowing. "What do you mean?"

"You're just showing signs of nervousness, is all." In defense, Mike held his hands up, "I was just making an observation."

"No need to make an observation with the obvious." Willa scoffed, "Obviously I'm upset. My best friend was just killed."