14

i don't know how to feel,
but someday, i might

"What?" Sam asked, looking around the room in shock.

"It makes perfect requel sense," Mindy spoke as if she were proud of herself for figuring it out.

"Well," Christian cleared his throat.

"That kind of does make sense." Alice agreed.

Chad was too busy in his thoughts instead of the conversation. Although he knew the killings and everything with Ghostface was serious, that was one of the last things he was worried about. He just wanted to separate from the group so he could do what he should've done forever ago.

He wanted Willa.

Sam looked at Dewey, who just kind of nodded. The look on his face showed he kind of agreed, but that was just a small sliver as he was still trying to latch onto all of the information he was given.

Sam scoffed as nobody said anything to go against what Mindy said, rising from her spot on the couch. "Fuck this," She muttered.

It wasn't long until they heard the slamming of the front door, the move more than enough to cause Willa to flinch.

Richie went after her fairly quickly, leaving everyone else in awkward silence.

Willa picked at her nail beds. She wanted to leave but didn't want to leave Oliver as she knew he wasn't as close to the others yet. 

"Well I hate to bring this party to an end, but we have to get going," Aaron spoke up as he and Marcus stood.

Willa avoided eye contact, hoping that it'd be enough to avoid any conversations. However, all hopes were crushed as he stopped directly in front of her.

"Willa," He muttered.

The blonde took in a deep breath before looking around, seeing people were staring at them. She'd already caused a scene by saying what she'd said to him earlier in the conversation, so she decided to bite her tongue despite how hard it was.

"Yeah," She breathed out, finally looking up at him.

"Can we talk?" He asked. His tone was soft, the opposite of what it usually was. But Willa knew that it was only because everyone was around, and if they weren't then he'd probably be angrier than he'd ever been before.

Willa looked over at Wes, who was looking at the two. She didn't want him to know something had happened and so she nodded, standing from her spot on the couch.

Marcus went to grab her arm, but Willa flinched away. She moved to the side and let him exit first, ignoring the worried look Oliver sent her way.

She motioned to him that it'd be okay - a look that didn't go unnoticed by Chad. He watched in jealousy as Willa left the house with Marcus, his jaw clenching at the thought of them together.

Now that he'd realized his feelings, he wanted nothing more than to be with her. Even though his girlfriend sat next to him, even though Willa and he hadn't spoken too much - he didn't care. He needed to find a way to fix the mess that's been created.

Willa leaned against the side of the house, ignoring the look Marcus gave her. She crossed her arms over her chest, trying her best to show unbothered despite the tremble in her fingertips. She was too close to Marcus - and she needed to get away as soon as possible.

"I miss you," Marcus said.

Shocked, Willa looked up at him with wide eyes. Of all the things she expected to leave his mouth, it wasn't that.