𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥.

Mina's POV:

"Hello?" I hummed, unlocking the door to my dorm. "Yo" Eijiro called, and I sighed. "Can you tell me when your gonna show up? Class just ended like an hour ago.." I spoke, putting my bags down and going into my closet to get changed.

"Mina its been like 3" He shouted, still on his phone. "Oh" I mumbled; I've been out all day, so no wonder I hadn't noticed. It was still light out, so i put on jean shorts with the string rip shits and a short black crop; along with pink-sail Jordan 4's.

I came from the closet and rested stood in front of my bed, hand on hip as I looked at the lazy boy.

"Kiri, get up; let's go out" I spoke with ease. "But im tired, I used my quirk alot today" I rolled my eyes and would lie in the middle of his legs, my arms around his waist. "Please Ei, im bored" I pleaded one last time. I was his face heat up as he looked at me; whom sat below him, bathing in his presence. "Fine" he bit his cheek and turned away from me, putting his phone down.

"Yay!" I shouted as I jumped up, running to fix my makeup as he got ready.

He put on something simple, but I was too excited to realize. I watched as he did his hair; it was interesting how quick he could do it now, since he had been for so long anyways.

We walked out of my dorm, and I peeked Momo and Shoto walking side by side, she always looked nervous around him, but I would be too; it's like he was superior to everyone else and hell if im not intimidated.

"Yaoyorozu!" I smiled, openly waving at her. "Shoto!" Eijiro called out and the boy nodded to him.

Once we made our leave, we finally got to the mall. A few people noticed me, but more Kiri since his mission with Fatgum when he saved those guys. He awkwardly spoke to them, and I took my leave, heading to a more girly place for more swimsuits and lingerie that I wouldnt be able to show off.

A few minutes passed and Kirishima walked in. He covered his eyes from some of the pieces, girls giving him sideways looks as he walked past clothes to get to me.

"Mina, can we get out of here" he said, his hand still overtop of his eyebrows. "Yes Ei, let me pay" I rolled my eyes playfully and did as I said. He picked up the bags and followed me out. "So manly" I chuckled, my eyes brightening as I looked at the large mall.

Eijiro POV:

I watched as her eyes beamed, the bright lights only complementing her face more. She was so cute; it sounded so soft to admit, but she would bring out that side of me often. "Ei, what are you looking at?!" She asked as she flipped so I could see her entire face rather than her back. "Huh? Nothing.." I scrunched my face up. 

"Hurry up then!" She called, taking my hand and dragging me to an ice-cream shop. I was so focused on our hands and how they fit so perfectly together, and how soft her palm was, everything about this girl was heating me up in such a funny way.

I've liked her since middle school, but over the summer - before UA, I kinda dropped it, since I didnt think she'd ever see something in some dude who was so in his lane.  "Kiri focus!" She turned to me, I was totally lost in my own head, but nobody needed to know about it, the only person who knew was Kaminari, who I told recently since he was spam texting me.

"Right, sorry" I shook my head and focused on her. "Look-it!! They have so many flavors!" She giggled as we waited in line, her teeth are so pretty.

I noticed a few college boys eyeing her, since her shorts were tiny and her backend hung out a bit; I wasnt sure if she knew or not, so I stepped behind her to block the guys' views rather than making a scene.