𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘺. (part 2)

"what the fuck is that" I mumbled under my breath, tilting my head and peeking through the end of the snack isle in the gas station. My jaw dropped slightly as I saw Vonte and somg loose chick face-to-face! There was no way Keslih would believe me, especially after what happened in the car.

 I ignored the two, acting like I didnt even see them, and instead paid for my food and hopped out the door, unwrapping a few things and tossing them in the trash. I opened up my phone as I headed behind the gas station; not even starting to walk up the grassy hill. I stopped in my tracks when my eyes scanned Kiri's messages. It felt like my heart stopped, like I had just dropped everything and fell into my knees. I ran up the hill to the two and pushed over Keslih, making her only fall on her ass, not hurt. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I yelled, now realizing I had just separated the two from what looked to be her pushing herself closer to him. "What are you talking about?!" she spat back, wiping her hands from the scratches. 

"You fucking whore! I spend money, and time, and everything on your stupid ass!" I yelled again, as she got up, clearing more upset than before. "Mina youre not just gonna yell at me like that what the fuck are you screaming for!?" she inquired, pushing my by my shoulders. I shoved her back, us now heated in hitting and pushing eachother. Vonte quickly ran to us and garbbed Keslih, Kiri holding my gently as well. "this is the exact reason we stopped talking - cause youre a crazy bitch!" I hollered. "fuck you Ashido" I shook her head in awe. 

"yeah well i dont like you all that much either, oh and the man that's holding you was getting some hoe's number a second ago." I chimed and she ripped herself away from him. "what?" her eyes glistened with tears. "she's lying!" he held his hands up. "watch youre mouth." Kiri snorted, the two now in a deadlock before he lifted his hands from me. "I cant believe my friend of so many years would try to kiss MY damn boyfriend." I gave her a look, my eyes laying restlessly. "yeah well I just figured maybe he wanted real skin." she scoffed, taking Vonte by his arm and walking to their car.

what. the. fuck.

"Kiri im-" I was cut off by a sharp hug from my love, as if he was happy I controlled myself for the most part. "let's get going." he smiled down at me and kissed my head, rubbing my hair gently.

I climbed into his car, exhausted and surprised. "Eijiro" I called. "Mhm?" he looked over to me, interlocking out hands. "Was she right?" I hummed. "If it's about the last thing she said, no; I love everything about you, please dont let think make you think twice." he spoke easily, pecking me on the lips. "I wasnt really worried, I just didnt want you to hold anything back." a smile formed my face as I would lie my head on his shoulder. What in the world happened today. 

.

yall this is the end of this lazy ahh book , though there will be (if not out when published) the second book coming out that will be after school status, (HOPEFULLY done better.) still open for ideas though!

God Bless, love you.