Let Me See Your Face.

SMUT WARNING (optional, won't change plot)!!!!!!

Mina's POV:

(we time-skipped to a few weeks later.)

"When are you getting to the dorm? also are you sleeping here tn?"

"pretty soon, and if its alright; why?"

"im gonna be out"

"when? i can leave early to go with"

"soon, no worries i wanna go on my own anyways."

"mina whats up?"

"love you!"

I texted him, closing my phone. The truth was that I was really horny; but I dont do pressure, so I was just gonna try and 'shop it off.'

Once he got to my dorm I took my leave. "Love you!" I smiled, kissing his cheek. "Mina wait!" He called, gently catching my hand. "Where are you going?" He asked, tilting his head curiously. "um. shopping!" "Why'd you say 'um'? Please dont lie to me." He held his neck. I wasnt going to lie if he was asking me not to. "shopping." I nodded, I would be going - so its not lying. "Alone? But who's gonna hold your bags?" I could tell he wasnt getting it, but any longer and I would've spilled it to him. "I got it!" I started, sweating a little. "Mina please tell me why" He pried, taking me by my wrist to sit. I sighed and decided it  wouldnt be so bad to be honest if i'd still be leaving.

"Eij im like super horny love, and that's what'll get my mind off of it." I saw his face flash for a second - a second of surprise. "Ohh" he exhaled. "I'm gonna go fix my makeup and go" I smiled, squirming away. 

I heard a knock on the bathroom door and opened it, I was only tweaking me lashes so it was cool. 

"Yes?" I asked as he came up behind me, feeling on my waist. I froze up, mascara still in hand. He gave me a look of permission and I just nodded. We were both virgins, but he seemed to know alot more than I did - which was expected...cause he's a teenage boy.

Gently, he bent me over the counter and pulled down his jeans, along with my shorts slightly, revealing he previously hard dick. He tapped my jaw, influencing me to open my mouth and I did so. He put his hands into my mouth, wrapping his shaft with my saliva as he did with his own.

He shoved his part into my ass; I let out a moan of enjoyment as I toyed with my own clit. He again, gave me pleading eyes as if asking if it was alright to go all the way in; into which I nodded. I gasped a bit, pain overthrowing pleasure from his size. He gently went in and out, helping me get used to it. He could tell when I was ready to go faster when I moaned in clear pleasure; still touching myself. 

He went alot faster as I begged, moaning non-stop as I laid my head down on the counter. He lifted my head up with his hand. "Your face is so pretty, let me see please" "fuck Eiii" I whined, lifting my head so he could see it in the mirror. He squeezed my hips before getting faster, making my brows furrows and eyes close tightly.

 "Eii! mmhm! fuck!" I let go of my clit, holding onto him as one of his hands held my head up. I threw the mascara in my hands onto the counter. Hastily, he put his hand that held my face up onto my clit, rubbing on it quickly.