𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵?

Mina's POV:

I filled a bag with 5 towels, since I figured they'd forget them. I put on slides and decided to bring jean shorts in case we go to the boardwalk after. I turned around seeing Kiri and smiled. "You look nice" I gave him a peck on the cheek, trying not to look too hard at his abs.

I cleared my throat as my face heated up slightly. "um. you ready?" I asked and he nodded, clearly seeing right through me. "yeah, lemme get a shirt before we go though." He spoke and I nodded, grabbing my phone and dorm room keys.

I waved to the guys and Kiri walked up to them. "I got towels, sunscreen, and uhh..." I mumbled as I looked through the bag. "that's it." I excluded my change. "No food?" Bakugo and Sero asked. "No." I rolled my eyes as we all walked through the doors.

TIMESKIP: BEACH

I put everything down including chairs for everyone. I put on sunscreen since I couldn't tan anyways; and helped Kiri do his. "you two are so gay" Katsuki snorted. "Shut the fuck up" I gave him a glare, ignoring him.

"damn is this day 1 or 1 day" Kaminari joked and the other guys laughed, i bit my cheek and giggled a little; it was rude as hell, but funny.

I took off my cover and placed it in my bag, Eijiro helping me with my back.

"Im going in the water fuck the sunscreen" Sero chanted. "You're gonna get skin cancer" Denki mention. "Idgaf puto/puta" He spat before running off, both other boys chasing after him. 

"Eij, baby." I started. "huh?" "I think it's good" I giggled, and he laughed embarrassed he had zoned out the way he did. I turned around and gave him a peck on the cheek. "When are you-" "Hey shitty-hair are you getting in the water?" Bakugo cut me off, grabbing Kiri's shoulder. He's been doing this often even though he was acting mellow.

"Yeah, just a minute we were talking" He spoke, sweating a bit. I shook my head and let him go with his friend, I wasnt planning on getting in any time soon, not yet. I texted the girls where we were at and a few said they'd show up with others, so I'd be fine without my boyfriend. for now.

Uraraka showed up in a cute baby pink bikini that screamed her. "Hii!" I yelled, overlapping our hands as I hugged her. "Oh. Hey" I said to Izuku; im assuming her now boyfriend or something since they came together. She laughed and he waved to me. "Everyone's in the water right now, but im not getting in just yet. Uraraka gave him a peck on the cheek as he left for the water aswell.

 "Just us?" I hummed and she nodded her head. "So, you guys are dating now or what?" I asked. "Kinda...we're still talking but making progress for sure!" She said as she blushed a ton. I nodded giving a smile. "You and.." "We're dating!" I giggled - more excited than before. "AWHH!!" She shouted and grabbed onto my hands. "You guys are so cute!!!" shouted and I nodded rapidly.

Me and her chatted about our love life, and them, along with their friends walked up to us. "Hii!" Uraraka spoke to the greenette. "im bored" Eij admitted, sitting next to me. "Eijiro Kirishima get your wet ass away from me" I gave him a look and he only leaned closer to me. "Im so serious"

 I watched as he gave a look to the other guys before picking me up. "Kiri what the hell!" I whined as he leaned me down and water from a wave covered me. I squirmed from his grasp and stood in front of him. "Eij what did I say!?" I complained, before letting it go. "But look now your hair is wet like mine" I gave a weak smile and shook my head. "Bitch!" I yelled as I splashed him with the freezing water.