chapter 11: welcome to evil army.

In season 1 of Tokyo warriors we have seen how nobita and his friends helped Bernie to save the island from zig. After the treasure island incident draco and his evil army finds someone who can help him to kill nobita. Then he finally finds out a city name kaguya city there is a strong boy oggy and his friends who can help draco. Then draco and karnal go to oggys home and he knocked the door. Oggy Jack bob Olivia monica tom Jerry deedee markey and joey were in the house go and see a evil of red serpent eye and a evil having sharingan and rinnegan eyes. Yes, they are draco and karnal. They go inside oggy room holding weapons and having a meeting,

 They go inside oggy room holding weapons and having a meeting,

Draco

KarnalOggy:Ah

Karnal
Oggy:Ah.... sir can you tell me who you are and why these weapons are in your hands?
Draco:Everyone call me as a strongest villain name draco. He is my upper rank evil 1 karnal. We want to talk some important things about u.
Oggy:About me.🤔But why?what do u want from me?
Draco:ahhh... nothing. We need a favour from your team. I making a group of evils. Can your team will help to do this work.
Oggy:of course not. We won't help anyone especially such baka like you. We don't want to be bad and should come bad names on us.
Draco: why are you worrying so much. Just chill. It will be more powerful if you made the group of evils which will be name akatsuki evil's group.
Oggy:But I'm sorry. I can't help you at any moment. So please you can go.
Draco:okay then. Karnal can u show your sword technology to the guests.
Karnal:As you say draco sama.

As by this oggy falls down. All of them got scared by this.
Oli: oh no. Oggy!😱
Jack:oggy. My brother. Oh jesus what have done to my brother.
Karnal: those who don't follow draco samas rules will pay like this.
Draco:now Jack. Tell me will you accept our proposal.
Jack:yes... I aggree. But please leave my brother.
Draco:hihi...haaahaha..

Dracos laugh.
Draco: fine then I am making u all as the lower ranked evils namely akatsuki evils. Now then here you go.
A black light flashes as the person have become lower ranked evils namely akatsuki evils. This is the video,

Draco:And now the real rival begins. All of listen now. You have one mission. Go to the ninja village name iga village were a golden sword is present. You should go and bring near to me. If anyone dares to come on your way then finish them.
Evils:As you say draco sama.
By saying this the akatsuki evil's get disappear. Draco makes oggy house as his house as infinity house. As saying this the scene changes at nobita's home.

Hello guys. This was the first champter of season 2. Hope you all like this first episode of the ninja arc. The chapter 12 will come tommorow namely 'New friends '. So stay tuned guys. Sayonara.

End of chapter 11.