chapter 19: what is going on in the world

Hello guys. How are you? I think you are absolutely fine. Ok anyways
Today's chapter 19 there will be no fight. As now let's start the story. The scene starts at the cave were the remaining akatsuki having discussion. Now,

 Now,

Monica: we lost kakuzu and hidan too

Oggy: what?😠what is going on?
Monica:But the thing is they killed doraemon and doremi. The remaining akatsukis are we 3 zetsu and orochimaru. Now they all gone home.
Oggy: okay then. I'm calling zetsu and orochimaru back. Let the kids sleep. That sleep will be the last sleep of their life.
As oggy uchiha calls zetsu and orochimaru back the scene changes as now dracos team scene. Now,

So1: draco sama

So1: draco sama...
Draco: yes. Does our men come victorious. Have they bought my boys.
So1: yes. They have captured 5 boys.
Draco: Good what about our akatsuki evils.
So1: They killed Doraemon and doremi. But...
Draco: But what?
So1: 6 akatsuki evils died in the battle. You're angel of death is alive...😥.
Draco: what? 😡 I can't tolerate this.
He killed so1 by his own attack.
Draco: who is helping my angel of death. Let's first see.
He use a magic mirror and find the person who was helping nobita.
Draco: This kid. So he is the saviour of my angel of death. Never mind. My evil army will bring destruction in the world. But I have to finish the place where my angel of death leaves.
He moved to the place where nobita leaves. Soon the scene changes as at kotaru's house mikasa was doing dinner for night.
Now,
Mikasa: whether what maybe kota doing right now. I should have to call him.
She takes her phone and calls kotaru on other side we see kotaru and others were having dinner and suddenly.