chapter 12: New friends.

In chapter 11 we have seen how draco and karnal had made oggy and his friends as a new evil organisation named akatsuki evils to destroy the good ones and rule the universe. Now the scene changes in nobita's house were doremon was woke up and goes to wake up nobita. At nobis residence,
Doremon: nobita...wake up. It's time for going to school nowwww.....
He goes to wake up nobita but he see the empty room as he identifies that nobita had woken up and had breakfast and went to school.
Doremon:uh... good morning mama.
Tamako:good morning son. What happened?
Doremon:where is nobita mom?
Tamako:oh.. he went to school early. He said that some new students are going to join school today.
Doremon:oh..then nobita is going to have many friends.
Tamako:yeah. First you come fresh and take breakfast.
Doremon:ok mom.
The scene changes as nobita was on the way meet shizuka, dekisugi, gian and suneo were talking something.

Nobit :ohayo guys

Nobit :ohayo guys.
All:ohayo.
Shizuka:oh. Nobita san how are you?
Nobi:I'm very happy for my new friends. But i feel someone is following us behind.
All kids execpt dekisugi saw kotaru behind who was following them. They greeted good morning to kotaru and kotaru replied same. Then dekisugi said that,
Deki: Ah... good morning sir. May I know your name. My name is...
Kota:oh.. I know your name is dekisugi. I am kotaru Fleming. Nice to meet you.
Deki:oh.. how do you know me. Did anyone told my name to you.
Kotaru:oh.. I have technical powers. I can know your name. By the way you're going to school right.
Gian:yes senpai. New students are joining to the school and we will make them as our friends.
Kota:wow..can i join too. I want to see your and your school mates.
Shizuka:sure senpai. You can also come along with us.
Kota: Arigato.... shizuka chan.
Then the school assembly starts as the new students introduction was going to start. The principle arrived on stage and says,
Principal:Good morning students.
Students: good morning sir.
Principle:students as you know new students have joined to our school. I would like to say that you should do good friendship with these students. I would like these new students to come to the stage and introduce themselves by saying their names.
Then new students enter into the stage and introduce themselves.

???: myself luka tsukino

Myself Luna espal.
Myself flock.
Myself serah.
Myself kukuru.
Myself ropporu.
Myself clem.
Myself kurt Hartman.
Myself seiko tamoe.
Myself riruru.
Myself miyoko.
Myself Sofia.
Myself carla. Nice to meet you all.
By this nobita shizuka gian and suneo got a surprise shock suddenly and said that,
Nobi:what??😧 These guys are....
Shizuka:going to study....
Suneo: In our school.
Gian:Are you kidding me?
Shizuka: This will be awesome.
Nobit:I will be great.
Deki:what happened to you all of a sudden guys.
Kotaru: so these are your new friends. I have to meet them all.
After the assembly nobita and his friends go to them and meet them.
Nobit : hey guys how are you all? Nice to meet you all once again.
Luca: hi guys. It's been a long time.
Dekisugi:nice to meet you luca.
Riruru:shizuka. How are you?
Shizuka:I'm fine riruru.
Luna:hi suneo.
Suneo:ahhh....HI...hi lluuunnna......😖.
Gian:why are u so nervous suneo. Uh uh tell me.😏.
Luna:what happened?
Suneo:no..nothing. gian be quite please.
Kota:hello everyone nice to meet you all.
Serah:wow..who is this boy shizuka?he is very handsome and cute.
Shizuka: His name is kotaru Fleming. He is from takemura city.
Kotaru:yes. I'm here to tell you something important. But before that let's go to the class. It's been late now.
All:yeah let's go.
All children go to classes. While up a creature was laughing and saying that,
???: you all kids are happy now as it will be the last happiness you are going to have. Ha...ha..hhhaaaah.

End of chapter 12.
Hello guys hope you like chapter 12 new friends. The next chapter will come tommorow. Name is chapter 13: 'A new mission'. By the way guys there is a fact in the story. Everyday in the end of chapters there will be a short character fact story it means life of the character that is present in the story of Tokyo warriors. Now it starts. So today's character story will be about 'zig '.
So let's begin.

                             ZigZig is the unranked evil in Tokyo warriors treasure island arc

                             Zig
Zig is the unranked evil in Tokyo warriors treasure island arc. He was a 27 year old hyena who wants to eat marina a mermaid.
Zig's childhood: zig childhood was not much good. He was a clan member of hyenas in Kenya. His parents left him to a island and returned kenya. One gorilla takes care of zig since he was a kid.
Meets a friend : zig meets a small creature and he tries to eat the creature but he can't eat it because his stepmother notice it and saved the creature name Bernie. After they became friends but zig didn't like him. Later zig made as his brother when Bernie saved him from a tiger.
Childhood friend sharko : After when zig turns 5 he meets a shark friend named sharko and they became best friends.
Meets marina : zig meets a mermaid girl marina and sees her as his pudina and sharko had crush on marina and protected marina from zig. By this zig and sharko became biggest rivals ever. He tried to eat marina and defeat sharko by the help of Bernie by doing many experiments but he failed. They were rivals but they were frenemies as they helped others in trouble.
Meets draco: As always zig once again tries to eat marina but he failed. As he meets the evil king draco and become the evil and kills sharko marinas father Poseidon and ate marina and his dream was come true.
Becomes dracos puppet: After his work he makes zig as his slave and order him to bring treasure from treasure island and he goes to treasure island.
Defeated by nobita : after reaching treasure island he goes to a cave. Few minutes later he meets nobita and tries to kill him but nobita also fight with zig and defeat zig by his powers. Starting he can't defend zig from his evil powers. Then kotaru Fleming gives powers to nobita to defeat zig.
Death of zig: After the fight zig was killed by nobita and before death he says his last words which was eating marina was his dream and it came true. Zig was probably going to hell because he killed people of the island but he goes to heaven because he didn't do it by himself. He meets sharko and marina and goes to heaven in rest in peace. His body was found by draco and made it into ashes.
So guys this was about zig. If you are going to talk about zigs legacy his legacy was to eat marina which he struggled for 22 years and his struggle turned to success. So guys today will be this. See next time with next chapter. Sayonara friends.