chapter 20: The toughest fight I ever fought.

Hello guys. This is the end of this chapter. The next chapter 21 will be released after one week. So guys adjust and read the chapters of season 2 and If you didn't read season 1 chapters then later you can read season 2 chapters. Now let's start the chapter.
Lower ranked evils final fight part 1. Orochimaru and zetsu vs all.
Let's start the story.
As we see It was morning. And kotaru and his comrades have woken up, had bath and breakfast and were ready to go to the cave. Before they had a meeting that,

 Before they had a meeting that,

Kotaru: guys

Kotaru: guys. I will not send you all because this will be a toughest fight.
Gian: kotaru senpai. You're already saying that this will be toughest fight but we have killed 6 akatsuki members.
Suneo: You are saying like that but do you remember gian how that kakuzu tried to take my heart.
Nobit: what are you saying? Did you see how kotaru senpai killed kakuzu. I have suffered a lot to kill that hidan brat.
Shinzo: Then what about us? You don't know but yumiko was nearly going to die by the hands of sasori and deidara was going to blow us by his explosive art.
Izayo: what about me and kemumaki? We can't move because of itachi's genjustu and kemumaki was nearly going to be killed by kisames shark attack. Because of doremi we survived.
Nobit: But I feel sad for my two close friends who died by a zombie duo name given by kisame.
Kotaru: please guys. Listen to me once. It's a critical matter, we have to discuss. We have to face final duo before we reach to konan and pain uchiha. This duo is by birth I'm. Orochimaru and zetsu. Sasori, hidan, and kakuzu were named for immortal.
But this duo is to strong that we can't kill them. But we can seal them. Now the kids are going with me are nobita,shizuka, hattori, gian, kemumaki, izayo and tsubame. Remaining kids should take rest and should take care of the house.
By this they followed the order of kotaru and kotaru's army went to defeat orochimaru and zetsu. Kotaru and others were hiding in a Bush and says that,

 Kotaru and others were hiding in a Bush and says that,