chapter 14: 'The help'

Hello guys. Hope you all read my previous chapters. If you didn't read please read the chapters and tell me how the chapters were so that I can do more interesting to read for you. Please vote and comment for my story. So let's begin chapter 14.
As the scene is in the train were the next stop was going to reach in five minutes.

After 5 minutes they reached to yamoto city's railway station were a young boy was ready to pick up them. As hattori notices. Kotaru goes near and greet them all.

Kota :hey guys what's up

Kota :hey guys what's up. How was your journey.
Yumiko: Excuse me brother. May I know your name.
Kota: oh hattori kun. You didn't tell to your friends who am I?
Hattori:yeah friends, his name is kotaru Fleming. He is my friend.
Hattoris friends: nice to meet you kotaru senpai.
Kotaru: nice to meet you. By the way first we will go to my home and be fresh all of you. Then we have many works to do. So all are ready.
Guys:we are all ready. Let's go.
All 9 members sat on kotaru's car and they went to a new house. Then

T

hey all reached kotaru's house and they were suprised by seeing the house that it was big as a flat.
Then kotaru rang the bell and a girl of his age opens the door and see kotaru with 9 members. Let's start conversation,
Mikasa Fleming

 Let's start conversation,                       Mikasa Fleming

Kotaru: Hi mikasa. Some guests are arrived. Will you not welcome the guests.
Mikasa: oh sure. Nice to meet you all. My name is mikasa Fleming.
The boys who are present except kotaru saw mikasa. She was beautiful like a goddess. The boys started to lose consciousness by