chapter 21: you should know pain.

Hello guys. I have came back from my grandmother's house. Now I am going to start my story as my final fight starts b/w pain and konan vs kotaru team. Now,

Kotaru: Friends

Kotaru: Friends. We have reached. The masagaki cave. Now nobita, it's time to show everyone that who you are.
Nobita: yes senpai. Now pain uchiha will going to suffer the real pain.
As the team goes inside they see a dark cave and saw a shining sword. Yes, It was the sun spirit sword. They got exited by seeing the sword. They went near to the sword. Now,

 Now,

Kotaru: 😧So this is the sun spirit sword. I didn't expected that It will be so shining. It's so shiny that a normal person can be blind by the shiny ness.
???: so you have reached safely.
Kotaru: whose that? If you have the courage then come front.
???: The copy ninja kotaru Fleming. I'm honoured to meet you. I have heard about you a lot.
Kotaru: so you are the leader of Akatsuki. The one and only pain.
Nobita: kotaru senpai. Who is this?
Kotaru: He is pain uchiha.
Shizuka: what? Sounds like he feels pain by fitting iron rod pieces to his nose and ears. And his eyes are why purple?
Kotaru: He has the power of rinnegan which draco has given. The strongest sharingan eyes. The rinnegan.
Pain: That's right. You should know pain. As I can feel pain what my brother Jack has suffered by you. Anyways feel pain accept pain and know pain. Those who do not know pain will never understand true peace. And now, this world shall know pain. Almighty push..hahaha.
Kotaru: Everyone. Escape.
Kotaru orders the children to escape but pain's shinra tensai power some rocks started to break down but kotaru used his sword and destroyed the rocks into pieces. Pain used a pin and thrown on kotaru but koduva awakes his sharingan and vanished the pin.