chapter 15: Back to homeland

Hello guys. In the end of Tokyo warriors story there will be characters fact life story. It will be a spoiler so I will say the facts in the end of story of Tokyo warriors.
So let's begin chapter 15. Draco orders his evils to bring the body of those 7 boys. But karnal says one information that,

 But karnal says one information that,

Karnal: draco sama I want to tell you that, 8th boy nobita nobi and 7th boy kenichi mitsuba have went iga village to get the sun spirit sword and oggy uchiha also went there

Karnal: draco sama I want to tell you that, 8th boy nobita nobi and 7th boy kenichi mitsuba have went iga village to get the sun spirit sword and oggy uchiha also went there. I heard that 6th boy have went to another planet for a work.
Draco: Then do one work. Bring the remaining 5 to me and come unempty handed. I'm giving you some instructions. Listen carefully. Those are the heroes of different places of dimensions and have friended beasts. So larley you attack this boy name sorao. Marley and Charlie attack this boy name tetsuo. Ballu rox attack this boy name shota. Major attack this boy name michio. Karnal attack this boy name kiteretsu. I'll meet you later. I'm moving to the castle. Best of luck for all.
All: yes draco sama.
By say this the scene changes to mount kona where oggy uchiha located the sun spirit sword. It is present inside the cave. His akatsuki evils go inside the cave and saw the sword. It was shining like a sun. Oggy uchiha says,
Oggy: Those kids will come here for the sword. Before giving to master we should kill those kids. Let's make 2 people group. 1st group will be Joey and markey. 2nd will be tom and Jerry. 3rd will be bob and Jack bro. Then taffy and Dee dee. And finally me and ollie. Monica sis will guide us. After being akatsuki your name's are  changed. so talk according to your name. understanding what I said about now.
Akatsuki: As your order leader pain uchiha.
Oggy: now sasori and deidara go and start the work.
Sasori and deidara: your order is my command leader pain.
By this sasori and deidara left the cave and started to wait the kids. On the other scene we see kotaru and others who are ready to go iga village and now.

 On the other scene we see kotaru and others who are ready to go iga village and now

Kotaru: okay guys. All are present so let's begin our mission back to homeland.
Mikasa: wait kota san.
Kotaru: mika chan. What happened?
Mikasa: Take this lunch and a lucky cham and wear on your neck. It will help you in any trouble.
Kotaru: Thank you so much Mika chan. I'm going. Bye. Take care.
Mikasa: bye. I will miss u. Please take care yourself.
Kenichi: wow. See a new lovebirds story is started.
Kotaru: kenichi before I open my sharingan please by be quite or you will be cried like a baby. And one thing she is friend ,not my girlfriend.
As nobita's friends and hattoris friends and kotaru entered the train and the journey was started. They all had fun on the train and it was a few hours journey. Now

Now few hours later the friends gang reached to iga village.

This video is about hattori and his friends and others going iga village. Now the story starts after reaching iga village. Let's start.
Kotaru: so this is iga village. It's very beautiful as I expected. But I can't see anyone here.
Kemumaki: I think they all are scared like cowards. Ega people are dumb afterall.
Hattori: 😡kemumaki. How dare you to talk like that about my clan.
Kemumaki: I told the truth about your clan loser.
Kotaru: oh please don't fight. We have come for a work here. You forgot. First we have to defeat the akatsuki evils. Second we have to find the sun spirit sword. And third we have to find Iga people ok.
After that they searched every place but they can't find hattoris family. Later however kotaru findout the way to sun spirit sword. All the members went to the forest and a soul of oggy appeared and said that they should face challenges then they can reach near to sun spirit sword.
Kotaru says,

Kotaru: listen guys

Kotaru: listen guys. Let's make a group. They have 5 groups of duo so will should be alert. Shizuka, nobita and me group 1. Gian ,suneo ,doraemon group 2. Hattori, tsubame, kenichi group 3. Yumiko, sinzo, shishimaru group 4.
Izayo, kemumaki, kiyo group 5. Yes then let's go.
All: yes sir.
They started the journey and on other side we see deinonychus and sasori.

Sasori: deidara. Are you ready? We will fight with that dog, red boy and the girl.
Deidara: yes. Show your puppet art and I will show my explosion art. Let's go.

End of chapter 15.

So guys, the rivalry will be going to start b/w our heroes and akatsuki evils. So next chapter will be chapter 16. 'The first rivalry fight begins'. Before moving this will be the fight.

Friends this video is to introduce only the power of akatsuki members. Please watch and enjoy the video.
Fight 1:
Sasori and deidara vs yumiko,shinzo and shishimaru.

Fight 2:
Kakuzu and hidan vs gian,suneo and doraemon.

Fight 3:
Itachi and kisame vs kemumaki,kio and izayo.

Fight 4:
Orochimaru and zetsu vs hattori,tsubame and kenichi.

Fight 5:
Pain uchiha and konan vs nobita shizuka and kotaru.

Let's meet in the next story's chapter till then sayonara.