Part 60: Continuation

Om is walking to Shivomru room and he's disappointed because Shivru are all busy and after climbing the stairs he unlocks the door and Gauri who's in hiding knows this is cue of her surprise and Om closes the door and Gauri stands up next to the tart written on"Welcome back home Om" and she's dressed in her favorite color white and Om is shocked but composes himself and Gauri walks next to him.

"How do you like my surprise?" Gauri asked.
"I might say you did yourself today...... sweetheart......you got me surprised alright.....but before I forget......I brought you something," replied Om removing the flowers in a tilt paper.
"To my madamezelle.......here," replied Om handing over the flowers and Gauri couldn't love this man more.
She hugged him.
"Aww.......om......their so beautiful......but before I also forget.....I have a surprise for you," replied Gauri breaking the hug and Om left the bag on table and followed her.
They approached to the dining set.
It had romantic candles ,lighting and napkins.
"Take a seat.....I'll be right back.....don't move a muscle," said Gauri cueing him to sit and went to the kitchen carrying Om's favorite dishes ( kheer, samosas ,curry rice and dosa)

She put on the table.
"Bon appetit.....dig in," said Gauri sitting also on the opposite chair.
"Wow my favorite dishes.....when did you cook all these?" Om asked.
"Ssh.....less talkie......more eating..... don't spoil the moment," Gauri said seductively.
"Feisty.....daddy loves," Om said husky making her to become timid.

Anirivya room.
Anika has already bathed and worn the beautiful gown gifted her by Shivaay she's looking 🔥🔥💯💯😍😍😘😘😚😚.
She leaves and locks door and starts her journey to meet Shivaay coincidentally Bani is also dressed and she looks also beautiful and gorgeous.

Bhavya.
"Class dismissed you may all leave," said lecturer.
Students start leaving one by one and Bhavya goes to their room.
She reaches the room and knocks but doesn't get any response and since all of the three have spare keys she unlocks the door and takes her bag to the room and goes to the kitchen and checks to see food in fridge but doesn't find anything not even a morsel.

She starts cooking lunch and cooks her favorite dish kheer and pudding it looks tasty and yummy but it seems it's not enough for one person,so she decides to call Rudy.

"Hey Rudy are you busy?"Bhavya asked.
"No.....not at all .....why?" Rudy responded.
"Can you meet me at our room?" Bhavya replied.
"Okay," replied Rudy.
"In the next 5 minutes," added Bhavya.

Gym sector.
After doing his workout he goes and showers and wears new clothes and leaves to go and meet her.

Anika is outside and a car stops near her and a man walks out it's not what you're thinking but it's John.

"Shall we go.....miss Anika.....Shivaay is waiting for you," said John.
"Okay.....but where are we going exactly?" Anika asked.
"It's a surprise," John replied and starting to drive.

Bani has reached her usual hangout with Veer but no trace of him and out of the blue a man ridding on a horse comes and gets off and a rose on his mouth.

He looks at Bani who's looking hot and sexy then removes flower from his mouth.

"To you my queen......you look beautiful," said Veer giving her the flower and escorts her on a romantic table dinner and start eating and romancing with one another making merry.

Anirivya room.
A doorbell rings and Bhavya knows it's Rudy.
She goes and opens the door and puts a blindfold on him and takes him to the dining set and unfolds him and sees kheer and pudding.
He's allergic to kheer but doesn't want to tell Bhavya because she made it with so much love.
"Wow...kheer and pudding!" Rudy exclaimed.
"Yeah....my favorite dishes....I hope you like and enjoy," replied Bhavya.
"Mmh... yummy and tasty," added Rudy.
"Let's dig in.....before it get's cold," said Bhavya.
Ruvya sit down.
"Am sure my allergies are long gone.....I have nothing to worry about," Rudy thought to himself.

Ruvya started eating and finished and looks like his allergies weren't affecting him or will it?.................................................

They go on and watch a movie and sleep in each other's arms and all of a sudden Rudy drifts to sleep...Bhavya notices his been to quiet not flirting with her and taps him but no response and his cheeks start becoming red and takes him to the nearest sick bay at the university.

Sick bay.
The nurses take him inside and after a while doctor comes outside and Bhavya has tears in her eyes fearing something bad for him.
"Doc....how is he....my boyfriend?" Bhavya asked.
"No need to worry.....he had just an allergy.....am sure he ate something he isn't suppose to....I have given him so medicines and prescribed some for him," replied doctor.
"Thanks doc....may I see him," responded Bhavya.
"You can....I'll leave," replied doctor and she went to see him and found him awake.

"Beau.... relax...am fine....will you stop crying," replied Rudra.
"Why didn't you tell me.....you're allergic to the food.....this wouldn't have happened," responded Bhavya.
"You made it with so much love and dedication....I couldn't waste such good food......it's been ages also since I ate Kheer," Rudy explained.
"Rudy you're more important than anything also remember that....in your skull," Bhavya replied .
Rudy hugging her.
" This feels nice," Rudy said.

Shivika.
John stopped the car and Anika got outside and he left then a handsome  hunk comes wearing a blazer and black pants and loafers he was 😍😍💯💯🔥🔥😘😘😚😚🥰🥰.

When he came he carried a daisy and a tiara and the sign lighted.

"Happy prom day....will you be my prom date?"

Anika was speechless and remembered how she missed her prom because she was ill that day and today it happened.

"Baby doll....will you be my prom date?" Shivaay asked.
Anika nodded and tears on her eyes and Shivaay wiped them and put the daisy on her hand and tiara on her hair making her look even more beautiful.

They sat for a romantic dinner and then later on danced on a slow dance with each other looking in each other's eyes it was magical.

Background music
On the wings of love only the two of us together flying high,high.
Just smile for me and let the day begin you were the sunshine that makes my heart to be

Courtesy of On the wings of love series.

Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.
End of the chapter.
# Shivika ff 2.0

Please choose the Jodi with best romantic gesture on the comment thanks.