Part 68

Mumbai University.
Students who aren't part of the volunteering committee are given off days from classes.
So the past days Anirivya have been brushing off their fiancees but Shivomru aren't surrending the white flag yet let see what they have install for 
us.

Shivomru room.
Rudy's room.
Phone conversation.
"Hey beau," said Rudy with enthusiasm.
"Hey Rudy....why so happy and excited?" Bhavya asked.
"Well you know how much I adore you beau.... right?" Rudy replied.
"Yes....I also adore you too," replied Bhavya.
"Well your one of a kind boyfriend has bought two tickets to a music concert....your favorite singer Sia will be there.... because her current tour is in India here in Mumbai.... isn't that great...beau," explained Rudy.
"That's very good news....really....but I have to turn down it....sorry sweetie....but I have a mountain of impending homeworks....but don't you worry....I'll make it up too you... okay," Bhavya responded.
Rudy felt disappointed and rejected because again she turned down.
"It's fine....bye....talk to you later," Rudy said plainly.
"Thanks for understanding sweetie....I promise one's am done....I'll owe you.... okay...have to go.... love you," replied Bhavya disconnecting the call.

Rudy took the tickets and throw away he was pissed off.
He started hitting his punching bag to let go of the anger inside but still he was agitated and remembered what Shivaay told him when he's angry he drinks water and took a bottle of water on his table and started drinking and at least his anger subsided and went to living room to lie down on sofa watching Tv.

Om's room.
Phone conversation.
"Hey sweetheart," Om said excitedly.
"Hey teddy bear....what's up?" Gauri replied.
"Well.... sweetheart...the think is....I booked a romantic day for us...at the carnival," explained Om enthusiastic.
"Aww teddy bear....that's so sweet and romantic....thank you....but the thing is am still held up.....am still finishing the design I mentioned about....if I complete on time.... I'll come okay.....I love you," replied Gauri.
Om's face turned pale like someone who's sick.
"Okay sweetheart.... bye....love you," replied Om disconnecting the call.
He felt heartbroken and throw his phone on bed and left his room and saw Rudy sulking at the sofa and went to him.

Shivaay's room.
Phone conversation.
"Hey baby doll," said Shivaay happily.
"Hey gangster....why are you calling?" Anika asked.
"Baby doll....I have exciting news....I bought us two tickets to go and see the remake of Romeo and Juliet..... isn't these thrilling..... hopefully...it can bring us closer(husky voice)," replied Shivaay.
"Why so quiet.... aren't you thrilled?" Shivaay asked.
"Well....the thing is actually.....gangster.....I am very busy....with loads and tones of assignments...maybe another day," Anika explained.
"Baby doll....the movie....is only once in a long time..... please change your mind... pretty pleaseeeeee!" Shivaay begged.
"Sorry gangster.......but it affects my grades....which is 45 %..... okay.....but once am done.....I'll do something romantic for the both of us....okay....bye....I have to go.... flying kisses for you from me," replied Anika.
"Bye.... LOL," replied Shivaay dejected because it's third time she rejected his romantic request.

Sofa.
Omru conversation.
"What's up with you.....it looks like someone died in here?" Om asked.
"Not now Om....am not here for jokes.... please not today....leave me to cry my agony," replied Rudy.
"What.... meaning!?" Om asked.
"The thing is my heart is the one in pain," responded Rudy in parables.
"Stop speaking in parables....tell me what's wrong?" Om responded.
"It's Bhavya....each and everyday....she's been giving me excuses....of not wanting to spend time with me....homework.... homework.... homework....that's what she's telling me.....I know academics is important....but it's only this week....we've been given a break....from studies....we should spend it wisely....you know what Om....I booked tickets for the two of us.....to a music concert....to see...Sia....her favorite American musician....to see her sing ....since her tour was here in Mumbai....but again she turned down," explained Rudy.
"Looks like....am not the only one," Om replied.
"What do you mean?!Rudy asked confused.
"Gauri....too.....puts off....our dates.....am damn....sick and tired.... today....I booked....a romantic day....to go to carnival....then....she says held up....my foot....tell me something Rudy....are we getting unromantic....that's why they're rejected us," Om replied.
"Maybe....I don't know....but I have an idea," Rudy explained.
"What?!"Om asked.
"Let's wash our pain and agony....with ice cream....I think some left in the fridge.... I'll go and get it," Rudy said.
"Rudy my man....you're a genius," replied Om.
Rudy stood up and went to get ice cream in the refrigerator.
He brought it and Omru start eating ice cream.
Shivaay decides to go and watch some TV and finds Omru on a sofa with blanket on their legs eating ice cream they looked like girls mourning after their first heart break.

Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.
End of the chapter.
#Shivika ff 2.0