13

International break came and went. I'm now on a flight back to barca. I made my debut against Spain and scored the winning goal for England.

I smile to myself on the plane when I remember the phone call with luna after the game.

"I'm so fucking proud of you" She told me as I crashed into my bed that night.

Leah had insisted on meeting Luna during the camp aswell so I ended up on call to her alot which I'm not complaining about at all.

I ended up coming back a day later so my birthday is tomorrow.

When the plane landed, I grabbed my bag and headed to the main area where some of the girls are picking me up.

When I see Luna, she's already running at me and I drop my bags, just in time to catch her.

She wraps her whole body around me and I smirk.

"I was only gone a week and a bit" I laugh and she just holds on tighter.

I walk over towards alexia, mapi, ingrid, and jenni with her still holding on like a koala.

Jenni takes my bags from me and the rest laugh at the fact Luna won't let go.

"So tomorrow, we have booked out the club for your birthday" alexia says and I nod.

"Okay" I smile, "Thanks guys"

*time skip*

Alexia went to the club early to make sure that everything is ready.

I wear a black suit with a lace corset top.

Luna wears a black silk dress that reaches her mid thigh

"Ready to go" I ask her and she nods.

We both leave and about a 10 minute walk later we arrive.

When we walk in, everyone jumps out yelling happy birthday. I look around and relise that some of the arsenal and England girls are also here.

"Oh my god, what are you guys doing here" I gasp shocked.

"We couldn't miss your birthday" leah said as her, Lia, Katie, caitlin, Beth, steph and jen walk over to hug me. Kiera, Alex, millie, Rachel and Lucy all do the same before my barca teammates have the chance.

I notice Luna and Alex talking as I talk to Leah and Alexia.

"Hey love," Luna says wrapping her arms around my waist, "me, Alex, mapi and ingrid are going to dance, you joining?" She asked.

"Maybe later, want me to hold your bag" I ask.

"Yes please" she hands me her bag and gives me a kiss before running off, that's when I notice her heals attached to her bag and I laugh.

Me, alexia and Leah move towards a table and alexia goes to get us drinks.

"So 17 now" leah smirks, "feeling old yet"

We both laugh.

"Nope, still feel like me" I say, looking towards where Luna is dancing.

"Something has changed" she says and I glance at her.

"Huh"

"You're in love kiddo" she says and I nod.

The group who were dancing come and sit at the table, Luna sits on my lap.

"I need to put my shoes on" she whispered and I nod, standing up and telling her to sit down.

I grab her heals before kneeling in front of her. I grab one foot at a time and slide her heals onto her before standing up and kissing her.

"Luna, you have that girl wrapped around your finger" Alexia laughs as she returns with drinks.

Luna blushed and stood up so that I can sit. When I sit down, I gently pull her so she is sat on my lap.

"So how did you two meet" Beth asked sitting down next to Steph and Jen.

"Yeah we want to know how you got this one so whipped" Katie laughed.

"Well it's kinda boring" I say and Luna chuckles at my attempt to get the attention off of me.

"Well all we know is that you went to the cafe to get coffee but came back a blushing mess with Luna's number written on a tissue" mapi laughed and I groan.

"Okay so Luna was the server at the cafe" I say and Luna smirks.

"I didn't even think she was going to see my number on the tissue with the way she quickly shoved them in her pocket" Luna laughed.

"She went to put them on the table and quickly pulled it back when she saw" aitana laughed.

"Jenni came out the bathroom and saw it over her shoulder and then she hid next to alexia on the sofa" Claudia laughed and my face is burning red.

"Okay we get it" I groan.

"It's cute" Luna said before kissing my cheek and when she goes to kiss my cheek again, I quickly turn my head and capture her lips in a kiss.

Everyone begins talking and leah is talking about a Christmas which I spent in Milton Keynes with her and her family.

I feel Luna shudder and I kiss her shoulder.

"You cold?" I ask and she nods slightly, trying to listen to the story.

I quickly take my suit jacket off and lay it over her shoulders before wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer. Her head lays on my shoulder as she listens to stories that people are telling.

At about 11pm, caitlin looks over at me and let's out a chuckle as she sees Luna sound asleep on my shoulder with my jacket and arms wrapped around her.

"Awe" everyone says and I glare at them all.

"Shhh!"

"Okay why don't we all start heading out, its late" alexia says and everyone nods.

I stand up, Luna in my arms bridal style, and I grab her bag and our phones. I walk towards Alexia's car after everyone says happy birthday to me once more and we head home.

Once we get back, I carry Luna to my room and remove her heals. I quickly changed myself and her into comfy clothes and I grab her makeup whipes. I sit next to where she's sleeping in bed and I gently whipe off her makeup before climbing into bed next to her and falling asleep.