Chapter Sixteen

You look down at the water, while thinking about the events that has occurred ever since you got transported into Olympus.

Is it wrong to admit that you miss Apollo.

It's not because you love him, but it's because you got used to him being in your life.

And it's kind of ungrateful to not admit how sometimes he stood by your side to support you.

Yet, you can never deny that the relationship was beyond toxic.

"What are you thinking about?"

You look to your right side to see Patroclus smiling at you.

Who happens to be the only person you could bear with on this journey.  

"Nothing much, just some absurd things that happened to me ever since I became a goddess"

"Became a goddess?" Patroclus inquires in confusion. 

"Yes, Zeus made me a goddess" 

Now, the young warrior got more confused which made you frown.

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"Yes, in the temples, it is written that you are the daughter of Aphrodite and Ares"

You blink, taken aback by Patroclus' statement.

You've never given much thought to what the temples says, but it kind of makes sense.

It was never heard of Greek gods turning mortals into gods.

They only turn them into immortals and allow them to live on Olympus.

"I'm not Aphrodite and Ares' daughter" you try to explain but Patroclus misunderstands you.

Patroclus, putting a hand on your shoulder in reassurance, says gently.

"Well, it's not unusual for the children of gods to be taken away and given to other caretakers like how Hermes was raised with Nymphs"

You shook your head at him, denying his words.

No, this is what a man-made religion looks like for real.

First, they don't allow women into the temples then they spit false information about you.

Little do you know, that Aphrodite told your followers this false information.

"No, I'm not the daughter of any god or titan, I was a normal mortal then turned into a deity"

"But from my sources, you are-" you cut him off quickly.

"I'm the source"

Patroclus' cheeks flushed scarlet as you unintentionally invaded his personal space.

Your breasts brushing against his chest in a fleeting, intimate moment.

His breath hitched, and his heart skipped a beat. Unsure of how to proceed.

Should he kiss you now?

Patroclus thinks that the reason you are so close to him is that you wish to kiss him.

Or maybe it's because he is delusional and just wants to kiss you.

But Patroclus stops when noticing Achilles approaching you two.

"We have arrived to Lesbos" Achilles annouces.

Good thing you have adviced the Greeks to avoid going to Troy to fight directly.

Because nine years will be wasted with no results.

Instead you told them to head to the small places and islands near Troy directly to get men and gold.

And they listened.

"Good"

You, giving Patroclus a smile before heading off to get down from the ship.

Achilles turns to Patroclus, smirking.

"Did something new happen?"

Like a small excited child, Patroclus begins telling Achilles everything you said to him.

Before both start gossiping about you like two teenager girls in love.

After all, they both agreed to share you.

°°°

"What in the world?"

You let out a yelp in surprise as you get surrounded with a pink mist which smells like a very nice musk.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, it's just me, your mother"

Aphrodite exclaims appearing from the mist with a huge grin on her face, as she grabs your hands into hers. 

"Why is there mist?" you inquire. 

"To speak privately with you" she replies cheerfully.

"What is the matter?"

With the same excitement, she answers you.

"I want you to leave the Greeks and join the Trojans"