Ch 1

After the death of rocky's mother the only family left to him was his Mama (maternal uncle). But at the age of 15 Rocky left to Bombay to fulfill his mother's promise, or to find the path to fulfill his mother's promise.

Bombay termed as Sapno ki nagri wasn't for beginners, but that boy of 15 eyes with flaming fire and stubborn blood was adamant to rule it. During his initial days he slept on footpath, polished shoes , worked as a labour to earn a few coins.
But one day

Shetty the Don of Bombay gets the news that a mere 15 year old boy injured a police inspector. Shetty gets him out of the jail and bought to his place. The boy with numerous bruises and blood oozing out was clearly showing that he was badly beaten up by the police.
"Uss police wale ko kyu mara re?"

"Kisi ko mara toh police dhunde ga, agar police wale ko hi mara toh tumhare Jaisa DON dhunde ga " was all he said gazing towards shetty. In response of which Shetty chuckled but Kasim chacha who saw spark in his eyes was now little worried about Shetty. Kasim chacha already knew that this boy was going to sit on Shetty's throne.

'Ikbal aaj se yeh tera Ladka nhi Mera ladka Haan, yeh tere liye kaam nhi karega." Shetty announced.

Years passed by teenager rocky was turned into a young handsome man long hair and beardAll this years Rocky stayed with chacha but he was badly missing his Mama.
One chilly afternoon he took a bus from Bombay and left for Bairya village. When he finally reached there he was engulfed by all the memories of his childhood, his mother ,her death ,his abusive and drunkard father. When he left for Bombay to find power and money he was just 15 and today he was returning after 12 years he doesn't know if his Mama will recognize him. But with all this thought rocky made his way. The village changed a lot. He didn't had any address all he could remember was Mama's house was near to a lake.

When he finally found the house which was near to the lake. Two big farms and a old man spraying some fertilizer.

Prakash rocky's Mama saw a man staring the house keenly.
'Ae kon ho tum kya dekhti Haan' Prakash screamed and came running from the field. Rocky chuckled.

'Kon tu? Idhar kaha kya dekhti ?' Prakash was dying in curiosity.

'Mama mein hu Raja !! '
Finally Rocky spoke. As soon as those words left Rocky's lips Prakash sat on the stair of his house while his eyes welled up with tears he was looking at Rocky the last sign of his late sister.

Prakash engulfed rocky into his arms while rocky wrapped his arm around his shoulder finally someone to call as family.

"Magale see who's here?
(Magale=daughter)