CH 4

The sun was in the lap of clouds
sky was flushed with all the shades of pink and the grey clouds were all over. The skin was cooled by the breeze. people were out of their houses talking and laughing together. Kids who went to school in the morning were back and were playing around sweaty, full of enthusiasm. That was the beauty of village, his village where his mother took her last breath, shrugging away the thoughts he looked at the cloudy sky, who were being the barrier of the sun rays Rocky was out with his Mama looking around the village

'What do you do Raja in Bombay?' Prakash asked Rocky walking through the fields

Few days Back In Bombay

After Independence for the first time Bombay was on high alert. Dilawar the Rival of Shetty has team up with Inayat Khalil and for the first time his Gold was about to reach Bombay on the Nagpada port, but the Greed of Dilawar was endless before the ship full of Gold reaches the port he wanted to become the king of Bombay, but it wasn't possible because of Shetty so Dilawar and his gang started to kill the boys of shetty gang. And also started to put the boys in jail.

Shetty was barking on the phone 'Jante bhi Haan kis ke ladke Haan woh.'

But the question was Where is Rocky? His bike on the port. But there wasn't a sign of him.

"Rocky mila kya?"

"Nhi bhai, lekin shetty gang ke saare ladko ko andar Daal diya."

"Kya fayda? Pehle usko dhund"

On the other side

Dilawar was red in anger, the person coming between him and Bombay was only ROCKY.

'DHUND USKO' Dilawar was screaming in anger.

Finally as if God granted Dilawar's wish Rocky was found or maybe God wanted to meet Dilawar. Dilawar's boys has beaten rocky up he was covered with blood and was hunged in a godown.

The ships which were waiting for the news finally got the news which they were waiting to hear. "Rocky mil gya, Ab kisika Baap bhi nhi rok sakta' the men were happy and were approaching the Nagpade port.

'Kya hua sabke Thobre kyu latke Haan? Koi mar gya kya? ' Kasim chacha entered Shetty's office. Shetty was worrying about his throne,Bombay

'Rocky ko pakad Lia, Inayat Khalil ka jahas Bombay mein poch ne wala Haan, Bombay humare hath se Nikal gya.'shetty announced in disbelief, but chacha wasn't shock even a bit.

'Accha, chotu Biryani leke aa Kanda Thora zyada lana' shetty was looking shockingly towards chacha.

The Godown was filled with the people of Dilawar, and Rocky was hunged in middle of those Dogs, who were laughing (last laugh of their life)

'Apun ka baap humesha Kehta tha,beta Toofan se Khabi takrana mat oyee jaa bey jaake mere baap ko bol tere bete ne Toofan ko hi latka diya.' Everyone turned listening to the sharpening sound,it was butcher who came on the call of Dilawar.

'Aaj apun ka birthday Haan tohfe mein apun ko uska dil aur uski dono ankhe mangta Haan,tum logo kya chahiye bolo' Everyone started asking for something,

"Happy birthday to you..." just a simple birthday wish from the monster itself. Everyone gulped hard, Dilawar took four steps back

'15 Saal se jo kaam tum nhi Kar paye tumhare bete ne woh ekdin Kar dala' Dilawar's father was given the news

"Kahan Haan woh ?"

"Latka ke rakha Haan usko "

"Arrey woh nhi Mera beta kahan Haan?."

"Uske samne hi haan"

The cup fell from his hand
"Arrey toofan ko latkate nhi us se dur bhagte Haan" Dilawar's father said in fear. The one who gave the news was now confused. Why to be scared of a man who is Tied and hunged between so many boys of their gang.

"Arrey jao maro usse" Dilawar was already scared, and as expected his men couldn't even handle the Rocky who was hunged and tied. His kicks were enough for them, he untied himself and was now on the floor standing right infront of Dilawar and his boys. All of them were maintaining distance from Rocky the one who shown some courage to fight Rocky were already lying on the floor.

Bachpan mein Ich Bombay aa gya tha,siddha batti mein jhok diya gya , idhar ich galliyon mein do waqt ki roti mangi toh mar mili Sone ke liye jagha mangi toh pita gya lekin Bombay ko yeh nhi Pata tha ki batti par jo Gira tha woh Loha tha usne usse pigla pigla ke pit pit ke khanjar Bana rhi thi aur kanjar sirf KATTA HAAN. Rocky said showing his power.

'Ae Bombay kya tere baap ka Haan kya bey' Dilawar said Taking his steps back

'Nhi re tere baap ki Haan, aur tera
Baap mein hu.'

'Maro maro usko' Dilawar ordered his boys but alas they were Nothing in compare to Rocky, almost all them were lying half dead. Dilawar was scared, Dilawar was on the ground when Rocky bend to his level and said

'Kyu bey itne mein hi dar gya, unka toh Khali band Bajaya Haan lekin Teri toh apun puri baraat nikalunga Bhag !' While Dilawar ran for his life but, wasn't succeeded

On the port sits Rocky hanging Dilawar's dead body, and sharpening the knife.

The boats of Khalil got the signal and left with no choice but to return.

BOMBAY MEIN EK TARAF AGAR SAMUNDAR THA, TOH DUSRI TARAF ROCKY.

'Inayat Khalil ka jahas wapas jaa rha haan' Colour of Shetty's face was already drained, By now he knew what power Rocky posses.

'Kya sahab Bach gyi Bombay?' Was all chacha asked, and Shetty's face said it all.

Prakash tapped Rocky's shoulder 'What happened, tell me what do you do?'

'I work on port'

'What type of work'?

'Everything'

'What about your income?'

'It's staple'

The sun was already below the horizon, the birds were returning to their nests, house already lit up their lamps.

Reena woke up and saw herself in the mirror hairs tangled, eyes a little swollen, cheeks and nose was a little red

'I need to clean up, I look such a mess'

She flashed a handful of water onto her face tied her hair into a bun few strands out, and took out her books and began to study.

Phew 1080 words,
I hope you're okay with the movie scenes in the chapter, well I know today's chapter was filled with movie scenes but trust me I will try to add more of Rocky and reena moments in the upcoming chapters
everyone who's reading this story, I just want to know your feedback,how are you feeling this story?

What do you think about Rocky and reena?