Ch 2

Prakash called out for his daughter leaving a confused rocky behind.
'Mama you didn't invite me to your wedding ' rocky spoke while entering the house.

'Che che I am not married. ' Prakash told rocky while his eyes widened.

"Where's this girl !!?" Prakash said finding her.

'Mama i didn't expect this from you.'
Rocky spoke while observing the house. Before Prakash would understand the meaning of what rocky actually said , a femine voice Made him turn

'Baba, here I got you everything you asked. Ashiamma I hope you didn't messed up my sarees this tim..' But she abruptly stopped feeling a new male presence.

Rocky's eyes were on her. Even
She saw him head to toe but failed recognize him both of them standing a few metres apart.

"Magale,where were you? I was finding you for so long leave that remember I told you about Shanthi Amma and his son na it is him Raja. You make some good food. He will be staying with us. " Prakash told all in excitement.

"let me finish the remaining work in the field, Raja you get freshen up magale give him a vesthi he too got influenced with western culture." Prakash said pitying on rocky.

While rocky was just staring at the lady more like a girl infront of him. "Baba, listen " all she Said but Prakash was in hurry

"I will be back soon." That's all Prakash said and left leaving both the youngsters alone.

The silence took over both of them standing still not knowing what to say.
'Can you get me a glass of water' Rocky spoke finally breaking the ice while she nodded and left to kitchen.

Reena's pov

Next time I will ask Baba to get all the vegetables, I get so tired. I thought to myself while I was entering the house, from a distance I could see Baba was talking to someone don't know who, maybe Ashiamma has come with my sarees, and Baba must have again started to rant about my wedding. Anyways I entered the house turning to my Baba to tell him I got everything he asked for, and when i was telling about the sarees . I thought it to be ashiamma but it wasn't her it was a man,a Handsome one. He has come from city, his clothes screams that. But who is He.? I don't know but my baba's expressions says a lot he was someone very known to him . Ohh he was shanthiamma's son, Raja well well I didn't know anything about him or his mother, I never saw him before. Baba told me he had left to Bombay when he was 15. And Baba was very guilty because Ajji married off shanthiamma at a very young age that too with a drunkard, and also she died at very young age. I felt so bad. Raja had a very masculine voice, i noticed it when he asked for a glass of water. I had to give him a vesthi too.

Rocky's pov

The journey was hectic I was tired but after meeting Mama I felt a sense of relief. He has grown old wrinkles on his face, his skin was a little sagged,
Mama has a stable earning he had made the house bigger and better than last time I saw. But the thing which confused me was that he had a daughter and I was unknown to this fact, he didn't got married then how? I mean I have to ask about his "daughter". I saw her I don't even know her name and Mama left both of us alone. I saw her checking me from head to toe maybe she wasn't able to recognize me off course how would she? She didn't even meet me nor did I. So I decided to end that awkward silence, asking for a glass of water classic one !. Now I am just sitting at the chattai. Waiting for my glass of water.

REENA ( Srinidhi shetty)

Reena was the adopted daughter of Prakash, when Reena was a kid of 5 Prakash found her, but he wasn't able to find her parents and as he didn't had any kids so he took her with him and gave her his name and the love of a father. Reena was 17 year old with a little bit of acne marks because of the hormonal thing. She was brown girl with beautiful eyes, hairs and body like an ideal Indian girl(not mentioning as woman yk she is 17 ) she is going through the change and her body isn't fully matured.