Chapter 24

A/N: SMALL FILLER.

LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

.ೃ*:・

[RESUMING FROM SAMARIA'S BIRTHDAY]
DATE: SATURDAY, MAY 25TH
TIME: 12:24 a.m

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 the loud sound of music was the last thing Marion could focus on as he got up from the group and sneakily went to the glass slide door and outside to the balcony. His mind was everywhere as he tried to enjoy this day with everyone, he just simply couldn't.

Closing the slide door slowly to avoid any noise, he turns around and lets out a heavy breath, picking at the bracelet on his arm before pulling a fresh black and mild out of his pocket, along with a lighter. Unpacking the tobacco from the small wrapper, he fixes it to his liking before lighting it up, taking a deep hit from it.

Ever since the day he got jumped and since the meeting, he'd been on edge harder than he'd ever been before. His boss, Travis, established a plan to figure out how to find out where they are and who they're affiliated with.

The only con side of this matter, Marion never told Travis about his previous affiliations with another gang that was from his hometown. He didn't want anyone to know about his past as much because of how much he dreaded to think about it. He also didn't want sympathy either, it wasn't going to bring everything back, so what was the point?

Marion had his doubts on whether or not it could be them, knowing he fell off the face of the earth, technically, so it wasn't any possible way they could've found him that easily, being that he laid a low profile for almost two years now. However this wasn't any ordinary gang that he was in, they always found whoever they were looking for.

They already took his brother, so that meant they still wanted him dead too?

Although he hopes that it's not who he thinks it is, he still can't help but think back to the situation, wishing things wouldn't ended out differently and his brother would've still been with him to this day. Knowing that if it was the same people who made his life crumble in the matter of seconds — he's truly a goner along with everybody else with him.

Which is why he needs to figure out how to get rid of them before they get to him first, and he knows they'll get to him first.

Hitting the black 'n mild again, taking a long drag from it as he heard the tobacco stick pop and crackle. He pulls it away from his lips, letting the thick cloudy smoke release from his lips as he stared in front of him, looking up ahead as he stared at nothing special in particular.