Chapter 26

T/W: BOMBING.

LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

.ೃ*:・

[TWO WEEKS LATER]
DATE: SATURDAY, JUNE 8TH
TIME: 6:40 a.m

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐔𝐍 away from me without paying me my money. Can you believe that?" Kimora ranted to Samaria as they both sat in the shed.

Samaria was drawing in her sketchbook as she listened to her friend rant about her night, whilst Kimora counted the money she earned; planning to give Marion some later on when he leaves the house.

It was pretty early for the two of them to be up, however the rest of the group were fast asleep — not having anything else better to do, but Samaria was wide awake, drawing in her sketchbook as she killed time, only catching Kimora walking in about an hour or so later.

Kimora didn't want to be in the house while she talked to Samaria, so they both went outside to the shed to talk and catch up on things that they haven't talked about.

Samaria shakes her head at Kimora's response, shading the spots on her drawing, "What did you do?"

"I tackled that nigga. I need my $200, then the sex was so ass, Sam, the least he could've did was pay me." Kimora laughs as well as Samaria. Once she reached five hundred dollars, she placed the twenties in a rubber band and setting it to the side before she began counted the remaining stack.

Even though Kimora almost got caught a few weeks back with one of her regular clients, she still continued to do what she needed to — only being more sneaky this time than the last. She still made sure to give Jayden affection so he wouldn't ask any questions or thinking anything he shouldn't.

"What all do you plan on doing with the money?" Samaria asked when she seen how much she was counting. Kimora only shrugged her shoulders because she didn't have true answer for it.

"I'm not sure, I give Mari some to help out around the place, but I just keep the rest for whenever I can help out with my siblings." Kimora's tone went down a little when she mentioned her two sisters. She hasn't seen them in a while and she wished she knew how they were doing.

"Have you talked to them recently?" Samaria asks, bringing up the question that had been in her own head for a while.

Kimora sighs, stopping her count as she sat there thinking about it. "No, my mom is always being difficult."