Chapter 25

T/W: FLASHBACKS OF ABUSE.

LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

.ೃ*:・

DATE: SATURDAY, MAY 25TH
TIME: 3:35 a.m

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 thing that was sounding off in the small closet. The young eleven year old girl silently sobbing as she covered her mouth to keep the noise down. Glass breaking and the angry sounds of her father was heard in the distance as he tried to find the younger child.

"S-Samaria!" The deep voice slurred out, the alcohol consuming him as he held the half empty beer bottle in his hand. "Samaria!"

Her sobs got heavier and more stiff as her body shook. She'd been hiding right before her father walked through the door, and that had been over two hours. She overslept and forgot to clean up like he asked, and before she could even admit to do so — his truck was pulling into the driveway.

She panicked because she'd been doing good to keep him out of her way, following his rules and doing what he asked her to, but she failed to this one time, and now she's paying for it.

Her stomach was slightly growling, for not eating in a few days — now she knew it would've been even longer for what she's doing now, and her bruises were starting to fade away slightly.

Even though new ones will be placed on her soon.

The footsteps stopped, causing Samaria to pause dead in her tracks. Her soft sniffles was the only thing that can be heard as she pulled her knees closer to her chest, mentally praying that the older man would forget about her and go to sleep — resuming this nightmare tomorrow.

Her prayers weren't answered quick enough — as the closet door swung open with extreme force, almost knocking it off the hinges. The man who'd been haunting her for years. He swayed back and forth, his face filled with anger as he watched the younger girl stare at him with horror.

"Think you can hide from me?" Snatching her up by her shirt, her sobs escape her mouth as she tried to pull him away from the tight grasp. He lifts his other hand up that contained the beer bottle, smacking it against her face.

"Shut the fuck up." He snapped. "I tell you time and time again, Don't. Hide. From. Me." Hitting her after every pause he took. Her mouth started bleeding from the intense force — the thick metal taste filling her mouth instantly.